one

he's gone, he left you, it's fine though right? did he even enjoy your company? why was it so easy for him to leave? you'll be fine though, right?
all these thoughts corrupt your mind as you struggle to fall asleep, it's 2am in the morning and you sneak part your parents bedroom trying not to wake them up as you tiptoe through the house attempting to have a quick little midnight snack.

you search through your pantry to find a snack, nothing that you fancy though. you make your way over to the fruit tray and pick up an apple. you munch on it as you make your way back to your bedroom and under your cosy duvet covers.

you read through some comments on your latest youtube video, it did really well actually, 2 million views. not bad eh? you were becoming big time! how exciting, you never thought that you would become such an influence on some random people over the internet, but surprisingly, you were.

most of the comments were positive and wholesome, whilst the other bit not so much. you never dealt with hate well, it would be either your bestfriend. kayleigh, or your parents helping you get through it.

a couple hours of scrolling through all the comments, you decide to have a look at some flats/apartments in london. you scroll through so many options until you find one which you loved. it was perfect, it had such a beautiful view of the city, one bedroom, two bathrooms, a spacious kitchen/dining area as well as the best lounge area. there was also other cool add ons, such as a games room and an office which you could use to film your videos.

you decide that this is the one you are going to move into do you email the people so you can secure the apartment, it was in central london and did i mention, it was perfect.

you close your laptop and grab your phone and quickly shoot a text to your bestfriend and your parents and send them both a link of the apartment for them to check out in the morning. since it was 4am, you decided to actually try to fall asleep, which worked within mintues since you were exhausted from constantly having your eyes glued to an electric device.

as you drift off to sleep, someone special was in mind, josh.