four

"saph!! come downstairs, lunch is ready!!" your mother yells from across the house, with that being said, it was too late to check the message since you were already making your way down to eat since you were starving.

"hey mum, i've sent you the pics of the apartment on whatsapp, just let me know what you think and show dad as well please" you says as you grab your plate and head back up to your room.

ding

your phone goes off again, but your too hungry and unbothered to check so you sit down on your bed and turn on the tv. you choose to watch one of josh's videos and he looks different, he's changed, but i mean so have i but still. he looks.. better. i mean healthier not hotter but i guess he is pretty hot. omg saphira stop calling your childhood bestfriend hot and just eat the goddamn food silly.

with that being said i began to eat while watching his videos, i day there and binge watched every new one he has made, i really hope he doesn't find out, am i dumb? how will he find out? sometimes i really question my existence you guys.

after watching all of his new videos you run downstairs and wash the dishes and you realise that your parents have left to go shopping, they left a bit saying "we'll be back soon sweetheart, we've gone out shopping and didn't want to bother you x" i love my parents, they always know what i want them to do and they follow. anyways back to josh, oh gosh i loved him, and i think these feelings are creeping back.