three

is he being serious? he literally left me, without giving me a kiss, without telling me he wants to be more than friends. this make me really upset, why can't he be mine already. we both knew that he liked me, we both knew that i liked him. even our parents told us to make a move already, but neither of us listened. we didn't want to ruin what we had, he didn't want to risk it, i didn't want to get rejected, but we still managed to become best friends.

seeing the message make you feel sad but frustrated. it made you feel nervous but happy. do you like him again? oh no. oh dear oh dear. well i am moving to london soon... WHAT NO! what am i thinking. with all these mixed emotions, i decide to reply, but what should i say? do i tell him or should i surprise him? ugh whatever i'll me honest with him.

theburntchip

hey saphira, its been a while, i've
missed you, a lot. i'm sorry i haven't
came to visit you yet, i've been busy
but i need you here with me, a part of
me is missing and its you. come see
me soon please, love you x

you left me without a kiss
goodbye, i love you too and
i miss you more xx

you throw your phone across the room with worry, a risky text yeah? i see you girl. WAIT what is he is dating someone? what is he is talking to someone? what if he was joking? what's going on? all these thoughts corrupt your mind and with a surprise, your phone vibrates, was that him? that was quick. wait it might not even be him silly, what am i thinking.

you cautiously get up from bed still feeling nervous from the dm you sent back but you manage to make your way towards the phone, hesitantly picking it up and flipping it over so you can see the lot up screen. you check the notification and no surprise, it was him.