eleven

we are outside of his apartment complex and nerves rush throughout your body and you shiver, josh instantly noticed and takes your hand and kisses it multiple times making you giggle.

"don't be nervous, it's just my place, you'll be fine okay?" he says, he's so sweet and gentle. he knew about your anxiety and he knew how to make you feel better.

"i'll try not too, but do any of your friends know me?" you ask worryingly fidgeting with his hand and the rings on it

"no, they don't need to know baby" he says smiling sweetly at you

"o- okay, does that mean i have to meet them?" you ask clearly overthinking

josh laughs to himself and looks at you with that adorable face of his

"don't overthink this babe, come inside now, it's getting late" he says giving you a quick peck and hoping out of the car and making his way to the other side of the car, opening the door for you.

"i love you josh, i really really do." you say just looking at him innocently.

he snaked his arms around your waist and gives you a quick passionate kiss, he was a hopeless romantic and i was too.

he took your hand and lead the way towards his apartment, he pulled out the key with one arm since you were clinging onto the other, and he leads you inside and towards his room.

"need some spare clothes?" he asks jumping onto his bed

"yes please" you reply

you were currently wearing a crop top and track pants, since it was cold, you ask to borrow a hoodie and he almost instantly hops up from the bed and hands you one, it said SDMN on it and it was blue.

"what's SDMN? is that a london thing?" you ask standing in front of the boy sitting on his bed looking up at you

he laughs at the silly question and pulls you down on the bed on his lap.

"it's a youtube group, they're my friends and their about to be your friends too" he says smiling

"i- i don't want to make any friends here, i have you and that's all i need" you smirk and lean in to kiss him. his lips were soft and delicate and yours were too. he snaked his arms around your body and you place on hand on his neck and one on his face. you two kiss for five minutes straight until you broke it to catch your breath.

"i love you" he says picking you up of his lap and laying you down onto the bed

you blush as he lyes down next to you and you bury your head into his chest trying to hide it but he instantly could tell. you two are cuddled up and fall asleep with your tangled bodies.