nine

- six days later -
*day before flight*

nothing exciting has happened, me and josh have started to talk a lot more, we're as close as we used to be, he was just busy moving in and he launched his podcast with some calfreezy dude, weird name but oh well. anyways i've been packing away my stuff and i have been spending lots and lots of time with my family back here in manchester before i leave because the next time i come back will probably be during christmas.

tomorrow was my flight, i am so excited, i get to see josh, my 'boyfriend' but we're not official yet i know i know it's ridiculous. the amount of flirting we do as 'friends' should be illegal. speaking of josh, he's picking me up from the airport and he's going to drive me to my new place and help me unpack, trust me, he offered i didn't force him, surprising right? anyways i'm so excited to see his pretty face again, i cannot wait.

JOSH'S POV
she's coming to me, i can't wait to kiss her, i've missed her so much, it should be wrong for me to love her this much, i'm spending her first day in london with her which was special, to me, i even offered to help unpack, i am such a gentlemen. she's coming today, 9 more hours. i'm counting down, trust me, this is the love of my life, i have every single right too. and did i mention? she's fucking famous. she totally blew up on youtube and is growing so much. i'm so proud of my girl, she's all mine.