The Return To Castleton

*Mii POV*

*Date: 12/18/21*

*Time 08:24 EST/04:24 WST*

*The Sun rises over The Seas as the Ship still flies*

*HoneyQueen Was Snoring Loudly as I was still fast asleep cuddled with her, The girls were already up, playing Paddy cake, Luna was still flying the ship until she saw a deep fog, she put the navigations on autopilot and rushed over to wake me*

Luna: Psst... PSSST!!! JOSH!

*I was a bit exhausted, When I woke up*

Mii: What?!

Luna: There's something you should see.

*to tell the truth, I was waking up, and when I walked over to the cockpit, I was shocked of how big and thick that fog was*

Mii: Alright, this is nothing new. *I float off the ground and My eyes are bright like Flashlights* Follow me... but don't go all the way, I can give you the landing Zone..

Luna: Will do.

Mii: Let's Go.

*HoneyQueen and the girls woke up just in time, I was guiding the ship through the fog to see what was going on, the place is so fogged up and empty, I was able to give the ship the nice landing it deserves, while I continue to look around, and sure enough Sparklestar wasn't lying, the place was so empty it felt like there was so less Joy in this place anymore*

Mii: What happened here? *I decided to take a look around the neighborhood, then by Castle Street, and finally the Castle itself, and never look no better but it didn't look any worse either* I have a lot to do... why did I even leave here? *I went back to the ship, I told them about all that I saw, and surprisingly Sparklestar was right, one step on to Castleton of the Chosen One, will bring back the color, the minute I landed on Castle Street, the color started the show again, and the fog slowly faded away, Then Two figures walked forward from the Entryway of Scrooge's and The Boutique, Could it be?*

Mii: Who's There?

Mickey: Who the heck are you?

Mii: Weird, cuz I was about to say the exact same thing about you...

Mickey: and wh- *Realizes* I don't believe it, after two years... we missed you...

Mii: it's been awhile my old friend, but I'm home now, here, is where I belong.

*Minnie and Mickey were in tears as the clung onto me as I knelt down and hugged them back*

Mii: I held onto those photos, I never forgot you, but I really missed you. *Starts to sob*

Minnie: We are all so glad you're back, what was it like traveling alone?

Mii: *chuckles, as I dry my tears* I was never alone, HoneyQueen and I fell in love, she's been my longtime best friend and wife for 12 years.. *They see his wife*

Mickey: You? swepted Joshua the Mii off his feet?

HoneyQueen: pretty much already did and always will.. it's nice to meet the lovely couple.

Mickey: I take it, Joshua told you about us?

HoneyQueen: Yep.

Minnie: You brought Joshua The Mii back to us... Thank you. Can I hug you?

HoneyQueen: Always, whenever you need one... just watch your hands, my beneath is kind of sharp.

Minnie: Understood. *Hugged HoneyQueen as She Hugged her back*

???: Dad? Are you okay?

Mickey and Minnie: Dad??

Mii: Come on out, girls.

*Naomi and Makayla came out and down the stairs seeing The Two Mice*

Mii: Mickey and Minnie, meet Makayla and Naomi, girls, Mice, Mice, Girls.

*Mickey and Minnie were adored and surprised the fact that for two years I actually started a family*

Mickey: This is what you've been doing for two years?

Mii: Yep, I have a family now.

Mickey: Wow, I'm happy for you, this is quite a nice surprise, now we have a surprise for you and your family, Come On, Let's bring all the joy, wonder, magic, and Beauty to Castleton once again!

Mii: Coming.

Letitia: don't forget about me.

Mickey: Letitia! You're Alive!

Letitia: Thanks To him.

Minnie: I love reunions, but can't we rush this along? Our friends are waiting.

Mii: Understood, C'mon, Let's go!

*We Came to the Center of the Castle Padio where The Rest Of Mickey's Friends were there waiting for the Two, it even took they're surprised to notice that I had a family*

Mickey: Lights, Camera, Action!

*The Dance Begun, As HoneyQueen laid her head on my shoulder, and We gathered the Children close with love*

Mii: Guys... This is where we truly belong.

_________________________________________