It's Time!

*Mii POV*

*Date 12/27/21*

*Time: 13:11*

*I was busy with Fatherhood, 5 Wives Of the 14 Had babies already*

--------

Ricky and Rikia - Newborn Son and Daughter of Glamdozer and Joshua

Matthew - Newborn Son Of Hinako and Joshua

Luke and Tom - Newborn Sons Of Veronica and Joshua

Angel - Newborn Daughter of Kanga and Joshua

Esther - Newborn Daughter of Lucy and Joshua

--------

*

I haven't been sleeping due to the babies crying all night, The Wives have been doing the best they can to help as well as my daughters, Suddenly Fog started to show from the window*

Mii: Loves? I need you to take the babies, and everyone and go hide, The Same Fog is back!

HoneyQueen: Got It everybody come on, To the Safety Bunker downstairs, Joshua here is the wand, Stay safe! Love you.

Mii: Love you too. *I shut the door behind me as I locked it, And sure enough the fog has scared about everyone in Castleton, So I needed to do something I haven't done before, Go Beast Mode*

*The Ghosts kept coming, But I kept blasting projectiles and Killed Ghosts one by one, All the way through and into the Castle Vaults, I was growing a Bit Tired, That's when the Ghosts had the Advantage, They Snatched the Wand from my hand, I disengaged the magic and power on it so that they can't finish me with my own Wand, But they still captured me and knocked me out*

*Knock Knock*

*HoneyQueen answers while holding a pan, Turns out to be Mickey, Minnie, and Yen Sid*

HoneyQueen: why are you three here?

Mickey: Joshua the mii had a back-up plan, if it wasn't going to make it back he would have all of us evacuate Castleton... you have to trust us as you would trust him, she would extremely hate it if you disobeyed and the next thing you would know you would be in the enemy's grasp.

HoneyQueen: that definitely does sound like my husband, all right, I will get everybody to pack their bags I just hope I have enough supplies for the all the babies.

Mickey And Minnie: BABIES!??

HoneyQueen: Yep, look we have no time to waste, come on you got to help us pack and evacuate.

Mickey: Right, Sorry.

HoneyQueen: Come On!

*The Three Hurried inside and packed everything they needed, Some of the newborns were fussing like "where is daddy?"

*Camera Pans to a Dark Screen and then they see my face Unconscious, Just starting to wake up, I Find out that I am Tied Up By the Rope, I try to struggle out but the sound of footsteps caught my eye*

Mii: Who are you...

Abominaurox #1: Shut Up! *Slaps Mii Hard*

Lead Dublokka: I am the lead Dublokka, you may remember me from the last battle.

Mii: I do... how are you still alive...