The sun himself - ch2

I'm in the gym while writing this so sorry if it's bad!!

——————

The elevator dinged as you stepped outside carefully. You looked around to see the animatronics, consisting of chica, and that gator guy. Or girl, whatever that thing is. You have no idea who the gator was. They didn't seem to notice you, or they did but just didn't really care. You walked pass them, chica looked at you, and then looked back. It seemed like she was looking for something. Maybe cleaning material? That was until you saw a card. You figured it would help you, so you walked to it and picked it up. 

Chica looked at you and said, "give me that cArd" her voice sounded almost cracked, maybe angry? You read the card and sighed, "'daycare pass' why do you need this?" You looked at chica, your blood was cold. She could come at you anytime and kill you. She just stared, then walked towards you. "GIve mE ty/(" her voice was staticky and more angry. Maybe she glitches when she's mad? "Sorry Chica but I have to get outa here!" You sprinted away and down a row of stairs and looked for this 'daycare'. You ran up flights of stairs, your chest was burning. You have no idea why or what your running for, but your eyes enlightened when you saw a big sign on the wall that said "SUPERSTAR DAYCARE! THIS WAY, PICK UP!" You started running where the sign was pointing, relieved and tired. You stopped and stared at this 'Sunrise' guy on the wall. He looks nice, hopefully. You then saw another thing that showed a guy called 'moondrop' huh. Maybe they're brothers? Or sisters? Or maybe just siblings? You'll have to ask them what their gender is when you see them. Or atleast both of them. 

You inserted your card in a slot and a 'garage' opened. You saw two tall statues of the moondrop and sunrise people. They looked pretty cool, but the thing that disturbed you was the creepy smile on the two of them. You walked pass them and walked through the gate on the other side of the room. You saw a slide and looked down. "That must be the daycare!" You muttered. You were unsure about this, but carefully slid down the slide. You landed into a ball pit on your shoulder, wincing. You held your shoulder and whimpered, until..

"HOO HO HOOOO!~" you heard a sheepish laugh and before you knew it someone was in the ball pit with you. You looked around, still holding your shoulder in distress, uncomfortably. The guy in the ball pit chuckled and grabbed your shoulders, you yelped in pain and turned to him. He noticed that he had hurt you and let go. "My apologies!" He said. You sighed and replied to him, "it's ok, your uh..sunrise! Right?". He laughed and said, "Yep! That's me! You can also call me sunnydrop, sundrop, sunny, sun-" he stopped talking and giggled. "You have a lot of names..I'm, uhh.., Y/N." You replied. "What a beautiful/handsome name!" He said. You blushed and thanked him. "SO, why are we up so late? Are we having a slumber party?! I LOVE slumber parties!" he laughed and jumped up and down. You giggled. He seemed so fun and playful. You looked around, this looked like the dream playground you longed to ever see when you were a child. But, maybe that won't last. Not until you heard another person sliding down the slide. 

——————

There we go, part 2! This took a while and happily my phones still a good percent! Still kinda short, sadly, but that's okay!