Head Manager (Mark) x Male Reader [very late 100k+ gift]

the art on top is what the Head Manager looks like btw

hot gay man

yes this is the head manager from chapters 6, 11, 15 and 16. just thought ya'll would enjoy this treat as a gift for making me happy lols

--- Y/N, FIRST PERSON ---

I clocked in for the day, sighing, knowing that i was late and that the manager would scold me once again. the head manager usually didn't mind me being late, but the other manager, Charles, certainly did. today, i had to go clean up in the men's staff locker room. i knew it would be messy, because, well, boys. 

Once i got to the locker room (yes, i did stop to say hi to some staff members and Freddy), it had surprisingly smelt clean, which was unusual. I stepped into the room, and instantly got to work. 

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ~

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Finally I'm almost finished. God, this was taking forever. I threw some trash into the trash can and looked around to see if any more trash was in the locker room. but just then, i heard the door open, and close. I turned around to see the head manager, Mark. Was he here to let me go for the day or something? Or to just check up on me? I fixed the posture as he waved before speaking, "Hello Y/N. are you done with cleaning, or am i interrupting?" he asked. "I believe i'm almost done. do you need anything?" i replied. "no, i just wanted to let you know that we have recently fired Charles. sorry for the inconvenience..also, do you mind if i stay here for a bit?" he assured, then asked. i hummed in reply, nodding my head. he then silently sat on the bench, watching me finish cleaning for the day. once i was done, i sighed and sat next to him. we awkwardly sat there in silence for some time, before Mark spoke up. "so, how are you?" he asked. "i'm good, thanks. how about you?" , "i'm doing great, actually." , "..do you usually sit around and watch people work?" , "no." that caused you to stare at him nervously. "..then why me?" you asked. "huh?" he responded. "why are you watching me if you don't normally watch other staff?" you reworded your question. "oh, well, that's because i'm into you." he said casually. "haha. wait, what?" you blushed. he smirked and said, "I said what i said." 

. . .

"i..i like you too??" you hesitantly responded. he smiled and hugged you quickly before letting go and looking at you, deciding what to do next. 

---

okay that's quite literally the end. sorry it was so short, i'm loosing motivation to do things.