Dang it, Gregory! - ch3

Hopefully this is a bit longer than the last 2..btw since Gregory is the player, he's experienced this before and just wants to get out of there.

——————

A small boy slid down the slide and into the ball pit, seeming confused at 2 people here instead of 1. He shrugged it off and stared at you, maybe, the 'game' changed? You looked at him. 'I knew I wasn't the only one in here.' You thought to yourself. "Oh boy! Another friend! We can ALL have a SLUMBER PARTY!!" Sunrise exclaimed, singing the last part with a girly voice and giggling. You smiled and blushed- wait- BLUSHED?! He's a robot! Your a human, you can't have relationships with robots! But maybe your blushing of awkwardness, yeah! You were gonna say something but sunrise unintentionally interrupted you. "There is only one rule! Keep the lights on. On. On.." he paused and looked down, then continued. "This is gonna be so much fun!" He jumped up and down. 

The second he stopped Gregory knocked over 3 things of glitter glue, and other stuff you didn't know about. "No no NO! What a mess! Oh, which was the bottom? Where is the top? Clean up! Clean up!" Sunrise panicked. You walked over to him and helped him pick up the mess Gregory had made. You eyed Gregory once you were done helping sunrise with the mess. Gregory was messing around in the front desk. "Thank you Y/N!!" He hugged you quickly and let go, paying attention to Gregory who was still at the front desk. "H-hey! Dont you want a puppet show?? I have glitter glue! Do you like glitter glue?! Googly eyes?!" He said, running to the counter. You walked up to sunrise and sighed. You didn't like this Boy. What a trouble make-

The lights flickered off.

"No- no! Why would you do that?! Lights on! Lights on! I warned you! I WARNED YOU! AaAGHR-" you stared at sunrise as he fell behind the counter and turned into..someone else? "Great.." You said sarcastically. Gregory looked at you. "Shut up." He replied. You gasped, offended. But before you could argue with him a deep unsettling laugh came from right next to you. Forgetting you were right next to sunrise, you backed up. "Naughty boy. Naughty boy.." what looked to be a moon person came crawling up the counter. It paid no attention to you. Maybe it didn't see you? "It's past your bed time. You must be punished!" He jumped onto the counter and bounced side  to side. "Nighty-Night~.." he grinned and leaped into the air. Gregory jumped over the counter and pushed you out of his way, looking for the generators.

You panicked and looked around. What did that guy do to sunrise? You didn't feel safe anymore. You felt stressed. You saw the same guy that replaced sunrise and gasped, causing him to turn and face you. He stared and said "you. Go to bed, you are not involved in this!" He said, grabbing you softly and placing you somewhere he thought was comfortable. You were shocked but confused. Why didn't he hurt you? You sighed and decided to do what he said, figuring you'd die if you didn't obey his request. You closed your eyes and felt someone watching you. The guy smiled softly, he seemed relieved that someone finally listened to him for once. He then ran off to go hunt Gregory. 

It's been a while after you went to sleep. The moon guy looked at you and closed his eyes, before turning into sunrise as the lights had flickered on. Sunrise looked at you and smiled. But he had to get rid of Gregory before he turned off the lights again. He ran to Gregory as you woke up and stared at him. Sunrise grabbed Gregory soft enough to not hurt him, and said "Rule-breaker! Rule-breaker! You are banned from the daycare." You walked up to him and just watched, rubbing your left eye. Sunrise shoved him out of the daycare slightly and declared "Security alert! Security alert! Woo! Wooo!~" You giggled at his wording. He noticed you were awake and looked at you, closing the door of the daycare. He sighed and said. "I'm glad your awake. I'm..sorry you had to witness that." He paused and then added "are you hurt? Did moondrop hurt you?" He seemed mad at saying that guys name. So his name is moondrop, huh? I wouldn't have ever guessed. "No, he didn't hurt me sunrise." He checked incase you were lying and sighed of relief. "You should get some rest. You can leave in the morning!" He said, sadness in his voice. You thought for a moment, and said "actually, sunrise..I uh.." 

——————

Mwahaha! A cliffhanger, I am so evil. 😈😈😈

Checked for spelling mistakes