fluffy days - ch7

OMG TYSM FOR 30K+ READS!!! you guys are literally the best. <3

this is a fluff chapter. anyways i'm thinking maybe Y/N could kinda die and then possess a animatronic later on? what are you guys' thoughts on this? also i finally got a laptop so now i can write properly :) 

F/F = favorite food

N/N = nickname

anyways time for floof

------------

you yawned and slowly opened your eyes. yesterday was wild, and you still feel disgusted. you wonder, did sunrise ever tell the high manager about Charles? you looked around sunrises room and then at him. he was still asleep somehow. usually he wakes up when you wake up, or he wakes up before you. you poke his shoulder, the metal echoing across the room. sunrise's eyes opened as he looked at you. "good morning Y/N!" "morning sunshine." his metal became warm after the name you called him, making you chuckle. you both got ready for today as you left the daycare to go and get something to eat. you were starving due to not eating for almost 4 days now. you also needed to take a shower. but before you could shower you went to one of the restaurants of the mall and ate (F/F).

once you were done with that, you cleaned up the table you sat at and left (you don't need to pay because you are staff lol). you went to the ___ locker room and went to the showers (i don't know what a gender neutral locker room would be called so fill that space in for me ;-;).

after about 10 minutes you successfully washed you whole body and got dressed again, blow-dried your hair until it was completely dry and got all your supplies. you headed back to the daycare and sat at the front desk, watching sunrise put on a puppet show for the kids. it seemed to be a recreation of 'beauty and the beast'. you didn't really like that movie but the kids seemed to have very different opinions. they looked very invested in the play as you watched and smiled. soon enough it was over and nap time came. that meant break time for you. sunrise went over too you and smiled. "hey N/N! the kids made something for you!" he held up a puppet and a drawing of you, sunrise, and about everyone that helped make the drawing. "its amazing. looks exactly like me! i love both of them, thanks sunrise." without thinking you pecked him on the cheek, and then blushed after realizing what you just did. sunrise's eyes were wide and his metal body was steaming. "t-thank you Y/N!-" he held his cheek for a little before patting you on the head and trailing off, since it was almost time for nap time to be over. he cooled down and leaned on a tunnel entrance. did you really like him? did you really mean to kiss him? questions filled his mind. you smiled, blushing as you got back to work on the computer.

- time skip -

this time only the high manager was leading kids out of the daycare, which made you go up to sunrise. "hey sunny?" he turned to you. "yes N/N?" "what happened to Charles? is he gone?" sunrise looked at you for a moment before speaking up "oh no hes in jail, don't worry about him" "oh, wow." you were satisfied with the response, but then sunrise spoke up "hey Y/N?" "yes?" "did you..mean..to kiss me?" you blushed as he looked at you with a serious but curious expression. "yes-" before you could say anything he scooped you in for a big hug. "OH THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" he carried you and hugged you close, the high manager looked at you two, and smiled before muttering "love birds." and then left. 

well, guess your dating the one and only sunrise. possibly also moondrop, who knows.

------------

idk if this was exactly fluff but ok

btw the book might end soon, im trying to find some sort of drama in order to keep it going.