Watching (9)

Edited as of 12/29/21

For the next few days, I was very careful about my surroundings. I was terrified about what he had said to me. I never told Severus, he wouldn't be able to do anything. After that night I had been seeing Andrew's father around the castle. He was a death eater, it was weird I had never seen him around before now.

I decided to ask Severus about it, maybe he knows. In the early hours of Saturday morning, I put on my dark purple cloak and headed to the headmaster's office. I was quick and quiet enough not to catch anyone's attention, or so I thought.

I made it to his office in peace and entered quietly. I sat my cloak down and opened the door to his chambers as quietly as I could, it was very noisy. I grabbed my want and lit up the way to his bedroom.

I opened his bedroom door and saw him sleeping peacefully in his bed. I smiled sweetly as I watch him for a moment. After a few minutes, I stripped to my underwear and a tee-shirt and snuggled into bed next to him. He flinched slightly but once he realized it was me he wrapped his arms around me.

"Good morning, darling," he growled in his deep morning voice. I shivered as I snuggled closer to him, accidentally pushing my ass into his soft member. "Morning Sev," I whispered. I put my hands on top of his as he buried his face into the crook of my neck, placing very delicate kisses on my skin.

"Severus?" I turned to face him and he immediately put me on top of him, straddling his waist. "Yes darling?" he asked, his hands squeezing my waist.

I paused for a moment, biting my lip. I was debating if I should ask him or not. I decided I should, I needed to know. "Severus, do you know anything about Andrew Smart's father?" His face turned into one of confusion. "Why do you ask?" his eyes were full of questions as he watched my every movement.

"Oh it was just something Andrew said yesterday that got me curious," I said, obviously lying. He watched me for a second, thinking of what to say.

"Well, all I know is he is in Azkaban with Bellatrix and the Dark Lord is coming up with a plan to break them free. My blood froze in its tracks as my heartbeat increased.

"He is in Azkaban?" I asked, thinking I heard him wrong. He nodded his head as his hands traveled to my ass, squeezing it firmly to which I let out a gasp.

Who is after me? First, someone pretended to be Severus and try to kill me. Now someone is pretending to be Andrew Smarts Father?! What did I do to someone?

As I was in deep thought Severus flipped me over, he was now on top of me, placing sweet kisses on my chest and neck. "There is no need to fear love, Mr. Smart was probably just trying to scare you," he whispered, creating a fresh hickey on my neck.

If only he knew.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked quietly. He chuckled and looked at me, his hands caressing my thighs.

"Oh I don't know," he said with a smirk on his face, "maybe we can spend the day here, then go out tonight," he said, his hands still caressing my thighs.

"That sounds like a great idea," I smiled, kissing his cheek. He chuckled and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm in the meantime I have a good idea to pass the time," he whispered, his face came closer to mine, and finally his lips locked with mine. This kiss was slow and passionate as he pushed his lips against mine.

"Maybe we can finish what we started last night," he whispered in my ear. I giggled and wrapped my hands around his neck. "You can do whatever you would like Severus," I whispered kissing his neck slightly. He smirked and started to grind his growing bulge against my thigh.