Self doubt

Jimin woke up staring at the unfamiliar room. He then turned to his right to see a sleeping Jungkook a ,naked sleeping Jungkook.
He panicked, what had he done, it was him that had made Jungkook do this almost begging for it, what should he do!! Yes they had both said they liked each other but Jimin knew he more than liked Jungkook ,he always had, but Jungkooks like was probably more casual.
"Your so stupid Jimin what is he going to think of you," he muttered to himself.
Sliding quietly from the bed he scrambled into his clothes and sneaked out of the room, going to his own room he quickly showered and dressed packing a small rucksack he left a note for RM and slipped away from the dorm going to the garage and getting his car before driving away from the dorm towards the countryside.
Jin was in the kitchen drinking coffee as RM and Jungkook wandered in, Jungkooks eyes searching around.
"Where's Jimin his door is open?"
Jin shrugged, "haven't seen him maybe he's enjoying the free time we have."
RM picked up the note and read it," oh, he's driving around for a couple of days for a break, I wish he had said something I don't like him going off without security"
Jungkook frowned and went back to his room picking his phone up he rang Jimins number. No answer so he threw his phone down. What was going on, he thought they had made some headway last night, he'd told him he liked him?
Jungkook tried ringing five more times getting worried at the silence.
Eventually a txt came through.
Sorry Kookie was driving only just saw your calls, is something wrong?......... if you are worried about last night don't be, it was my fault I made you do it but I don't presume it to be something you want, hah, after all your the man everyone wants to be with. Anyway I thought it better to take a break so that you wouldn't feel like you had to make meaningless chatter with me, let's just be normal to each other when I get back and I apologise for putting you in this situation I can see why you found me annoying.....Jimin.
Jungkook paced, why was Jimin acting like he had done something wrong, it was consensual, he'd loved it and had been looking forward to carrying it further, Jimin was over analysing it all, he was probably stewing over it somewhere and putting two and two together and making five !
Damn where did you go Jimin!
He remembered Jimin had the find my phone app and managed to input the number and locate him, he was near Incheon airport? Jungkook remembered then that there was a beach near there and knew that's where Jimin would be headed.
Packing some clothes he sauntered out", I'm meeting up with Jimin as you say he shouldn't be on his own"
"Don't do anything silly and take care," RM said, Jungkook nodded then left the dorm he hailed a taxi as if he found Jimin they could come back in his car.
He leaned back closing his eyes as he thought , he was going to let Jimin know in no uncertain terms that he was his! With that thought he closed his eyes drifting to sleep from the lull of the engine.
Jimin parked up overlooking the beach, he had a cap and sunglasses on and nobody gave him a second look. There were a few people walking along the beach, some kids splashing in the water, but Jimin just sat in the car staring his mind on Jungkook, the sun was getting warmer but still he sat there too engrossed in his thoughts, he hoped Jungkook was ok and not annoyed with him but he didn't know what he should have done.
His thoughts were interrupted by the passenger door being wrenched open, he jumped in shock scared of who it would be until he saw it was Jungkook.
"So you could have let anyone jump in the car why hadn't you licked the doors I could have been a crazed fan!!"
"K-Kookie , how?why are you here?"
"Well firstly this," he pulled Jimin to him kissing him hungrily.
Jimn moaned into the kiss then shook himself, pulling back," I told you I'm ok with it you don't have to pretend anything I will not expect more from you!"
"Well I damn well expect more from you, who said you could leave, what about how I feel waking up to an empty bed,"
"I-I'm sorry, I don't know the rules for this sort of thing, should I have stayed, I thought you would want me to leave?"
"Jimin how about, I just want you, I want your body under mine I want to see you scream out my name as I fuck you I want to bury myself deep inside you, you turn me on so much, I want you Jimin that's the simple truth,"
Jimin was astounded, he could see the lust in the other boys eyes, well he wasn't going to deny him, even if Jungkook didn't care for him like he did Jungkook at least for now he wanted him and he'd take that.
Starting the car he drive down to a holiday vacancy site, little bungalows near the beach. He walked to reception Jungkook in tow and aquired one for two nights, then taking the key he walked with his rucksack to the bungalow leaving the door open for Jungkook to follow, which he did so kicking the door shut.
They both stared at each other in silence then Jungkook strode over to the other his hands undoing buttons in Jumins shirt then stripping it off him, his hands unbuckled Jimin shorts pushing them down his legs so he could kick them off , Jimin stood there in only his boxers blushing.
Jungkook stripped off all of his clothes his naked body a joy to perceive , he was already hard and he stalked towards Jimin, kissing him urgently pulling him to his body. He revelled in the feel of their bodies touching.
"Touch me Jimin."
"W-where?"
"All over"
Jimin placed his little hands on jungkook shoulders,then gently kissed his neck slowly moving down his chest kissing each nipple feeling Jungkooks quick intake of breath.
"That's it baby, you turn me on so much!"
Jungkooks own hands were caressing Jimin, it soon got to a stage of both wanting more, Jungkook backed Jimin to the bed , Jimin falling back as his legs came in contact with the bed. Jungkook pulled his boxers off kissing the head of his member, his own straining for something more, he climbed above Jimin then put three fingers to Jumins mouth," we have no lube so suck on these baby."
Jimin frowned but did as asked, he then let. Jungkook kiss him deeply the other pushing his knees up and back exposing Jimins hole to him. Putting one finger at the entrance he whispered ," gotta loosen you baby," he kissed Jimin as he pushed a finger in capturing Jimins gasp as he felt the intrusion ," that's it, such a good boy for me," he pushed in deeper mimicking a thrusting motion, rubbing his hard member against Jimin as he kissed him. A second finger went in , Jimin felt pain and jumped," easy baby, it's gonna hurt but then it will feel amazing ok you've got to relax.
Jimin felt the others fingers scissoring inside him and the suddenly a third ," ah Kookie!!!"
"Hush baby, you must relax if you want my big hard dick to fuck you ,"
Jimin felt a thrill run through him at Jungkooks words, his own arousel was leaking he felt that need again, Jungkook removed his fingers and positioned himself at Jimins hole," gradual or all in one?"
Jimin wasn't sure so Jungkook just pushed all the way in, Jimin whimpered in pain," K -Kookie it hurts it's too big,"
"Jungkook stayed still inside the tight warmth of Jimin, he coaxed a kiss from Jimin and pumped his member feeling Jumun gradually relax.
"That's my baby, now hold in for the ride!"
Jungkook pulled back before slamming in deeply over and over, Jimins pain soon became pleasure as he thrust up , what was happening he thought as pleasure built up, his member was rubbing against jungkook his moans became more frequent,
"Fuck Jimin your so tight you grip me so well, your gonna make me come."
Three deep thrusts later and he came with force,"aaaaaaaargh!!!"
'Jimin relished in the sound and exploded as well his sticky seed spurting onto Jungkook and himself.
Jungkook tried keeping his weight of Jimin as he pulsed inside him .
"Ah Jimin I always knew your ass was good," he gently pulled out," you ok?""
"I'm more than ok." He reached for some Tissues wiping the sticky mess off him and Jungkook," I'll wash soon just need nap," he yawned "can we nap?"
"We can,"
Jungkook spooned with the other and soon they were both sound asleep the problems in Jimins mind floating away.