Chapter 9 - The Joy of Being Me

LET ME OUT!!! I rage furiously at the demon.
No you want it. And I know you do. It replies. It's voice slimy, sliding over my mind, infecting every part of my being. I'm trapped in here for eternity. I know everything you think, everything you want... So don't try lying to me, you're just lying to yourself.

Internally I cry out, continuing my screams in vain. It's a waste of energy trying to break through the thick, shatter proof wall. All I can do is stand back and watch as the scene unfolds.

Dan, stopped in his tracks, starts backing up the way he came, looking frantically around for any sort of help. He must realise though that vampires are indestructible, especially one that's being controlled by such a powerful demon. You can't exactly be captured by any human forces when you're immortal.

I think back to the day of decision many centuries ago. I was so young, around 25, just starting my life out. Big dreams in the performance and literature industry.
The only struggle I really had was money. My family was quite wealthy, but my father drank it away when mother died while giving birth to the final child, Clarice. I went searching in all places for money. Gambling, and chance games especially until one day I stumbled upon something different. A Wiccan. She had beckoned me over to the corner and promised me wealth beyond my dreams for the simple price of storing something for her. I simply agreed. I didn't know of the dark supernatural entities of the world then. And as I finished my signature in blood, I realised the mistake I had made. The demon I had let her store inside. The roaring pain through my body. I screamed and screamed and screamed, until my throat was so hoarse I could taste blood.
It's been with me since. No amount of searching could ever find the witch, and no number of spells and sacrifices could undo what has been done. As I've said, I've tried killing myself over and over but no mortal object can piece my skin. A while back I did find something of a certain rare silver blade washed in holy water that did make weak cuts that were quickly closed by my healing skin, leaving no mark other than a memory. I'm broken beyond repair all caused by my yearning for wealth and success.

"Come back to my place. We'll have fun together. Mess around a little. It'll feel good. I'll make you feel good." I (well, the other me) moaned for effect and push one of my fingers into my mouth sucking. Visual stimulation always works better after all.

The quick flash of lust in his eyes, though instantly replaced by fear, encourages me to keep going.

"I bet you taste good. I want to taste you all over. Your neck, your nipple, your cock..." I let out a groaning whimper. "It'll be soooo much funnnnn..." I drag out the syllables with a devilish chuckle and watch his face contemplate my words. Eyes communicating his lust and his fear. The window to his thoughts.

And he takes off running again.
This kid is unbelievable, both of us think, and take off running. It not long before I've got him pinned against a wall in an alley only 20m away.

"Mmm naughty boy," I whisper into his ear, nibbling gently. Goosebumps rise across his skin and his breath catches sharply causing a puff of frosty mist to escape his mouth. "Tis a bit chilly out here. Think we should go inside?' I grind my knee into his crotch gently, licking a long line down his neck. It's torture for both of us. Suddenly I've chucked him over my shoulder like a child, marching back to the apartment like a grumpy father. He kicks and he screams but the other me quickly shushes him with a small threat to rip his throat out if he doesn't stop.

Honestly the poor child must be so confused as to why one minute I'm apologising and the next I'm threatening to kill him.
Oh, the joy of being me.

****** sorry this took so long:(
A lil thing called life got in the way.
And soz this is kinda short but I'm tired so meh
P.s. Thoughts on Dan and phil just dance video? Did it live up to ur expectations? (Personally I loved it, and I want more!)
Anywho goodnight :*