Chapter 3: Plan in progress

It was time to go to the museum.You and of course your friends were working the shift

You entered the museum with one thing in mind.

Getting that slingshot ASAP

You knew where you were going and you sped walk as fast as possible you were getting closer...and closer...and closer until

SUCCESS

You finally had it! The slingshot was in your hands!! Your friends caught up to you "hey (Y/N)!"

They looked at you and then down at what you had in your hands "isn't that that guys slingshot thing?" they looked concerned on why you had it, however you were so blinded by your success and desire to teleport to the universe you so desperately wanted to be stranded in the moment your obsession started that you lost your words and starting running as fast as you could to the nearest place you could retreat to that no one except yourself had knowledge of.as you kept running your friends were trying to stop you but you were already home fleeing to the roof of your building, you were gasping for air and you friends looked at you with deepest concern "WHAT ARE YOU DOING (Y/N)? THAT ISN'T YOURS WHAT ARE YOU EVEN PLANNING TO DO WITH IT?!" you were so lost you yelled "THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR,THIS MOMENT,THIS FEELING...I love it I LOVE IT!!" Your friends were trying to hold you down while retrieving the slingshot but they were never going to stop you, you had goals NO ONE would be able to understand not even your own parents who've known you your whole life."just give the slingshot (Y/N) please we don't need all this tension!" they gave a sincere to you but you weren't having any of it...

No...

NO!

You took the slingshot and shot it straight from the edge of your building roof you ran for it and jumped

It was too late for your friends to stop you..you were already halfway through the portal you stared happily while falling in a portal of infinite colors

You finally made it...

Finally.....