Chapter 5: Im here

(Readers P.O.V)

You finally stoped falling and thankfully you didn't get injured while falling you had a randomly placed mattress to break your fall. You looked around with glee you had finally made it to the Wordgirl dimension to make sure you were in the right place you made sure everything was as you remembered the structures were perfect the sky looked weird and to make sure you were where you wanted to be you took a look at your hand and it was 2 dimensional you had a drawing like hand! You decided to take a tour on the path you took you saw the jewelry store and the cranky man with a monocle who ran the famous "Ye old fancy Shmancy jewelry shoppe" a place that is often being robbed by common criminals. As you continued you walk you noticed a guy with a green sweatshirt and small beard with glasses he began saying rather loudly " HE-E-ELP! DOCTOR TWO-BRAINS IS ROBBING THE GROCERY STORE!" He then took a pause, the. Looked around, "wait..is this the police station?" You then responded "um..no..this is the middle of the side walk" he responded "oh..well thanks!" He turned around and continued yelling "HE-E-ELP!!" As his yelling became more and more distant you, realized he mentioned a name that had your heart pumping fast." Wait...did he say?...who I think he said?...." You immediately ran to the only grocery store in the dimension so he HAD to be there! You kept running and running..you made it! You searched every isle until you came across the one isle you known he'd be at, you headed towards the dairy isle and that's when you found him...He was even better looking then you had expected.He was as usual holding a cheese filled bag with his iconic cheese ray in his other hand. "All right Boys load up the cheese as usual and this time don't mess up and collect everything faster this time! Before you know who shows up!" He stuffed all the cheese he could in the sack and fled as soon as he could.he ran away and he laughed his signature goofy evil laugh. You tried to get his warehouses location and successfully found it.you wanted to enter but you can't just barge in a Villain's lair for no reason! You had a very stupid idea that all of a sudden came to mind! What if you found a way to start working for him as his assistant or something! You knocked on the warehouse door and it slowly rose until you saw his two henchmen waiting for the door to fully open "state your business" one said he had a green jumpsuit and rat like logo on the jumpsuit he also had a red cap on his head while the other henchmen had the same jumpsuit on but he had a shaved head and hardly spoke. You liked at them both nervously and began speaking "h-hi I'm (Y/N) I am here because your boss has won a special prize For being out longest subscriber for dairy monthly he has received an Assistant, me!. The henchmen gave each other a confirming look to each other then they knocked you out and put a blindfold on you!