Chapter 7: The really yummy cheese

The henchmen put you down on a chair and tied you up with a very weak rope that is very easy to escape from but for some dumb reason you decided to stay put.They take off the blindfold and you are in what looks to be some sort of interrogation room but you recognize it immediately and remember you're still in his warehouse.Then you see a shadowy figure appearing, you look at the figure very carefully and then as soon as you get a good look you realize who is standing in front of you.

You notice his yellow gloves, his messy white hair, the lab coat, the little purple bowtie, and the most distinguishing features are his red eyes, whiskers and most importantly the little mouse brain on his head.

There was no doubt about it you knew exactly who this was

The one...

The only...

Professor Steven Boxleitner

Also known as Doctor Two-Brains...

He gave you a long stare you couldn't tell what his emotions were at the moment but he was staring deeply into you he was trying to read you, trying to figure out who you were and how you found him."So...this is the rat that tried to slip through the cracks M-MOUSE MOUSE sorry" he yelped."How did you find my warehouse?" he asked suspiciously, you responded with the lie you came up with "Dairy Villains monthly sent me! I'm here because you have been the longest subscriber so as a reward I'm your new assistant! You weren't sure how well he was going to believe that but surprisingly he believed it."D-DAIRY VILLAINS MONTHLY?! WOOOOO!!!" He started to do a small dance. You thought it was really cute for him to start dancing all of a sudden."Well happy to meet ya kid! What's your name? "(Y/N)" you said with nervousness and pride "well (Y/N) i'm doctor two-brains! And I'll make this place feel right at home for ya! HENCHMEN! GET OVER HERE! Make (Y/N) my new assistant comfortable!" the henchmen woke up startled "y-yes boss right away" they gave you a death stare. A few hours past and it was getting close to night you settled in pretty well even though it's been only a few hours this place felt way better then actual home you loved it it made you feel fun and evil as you were getting close to the couch you were swept up at the speed of light and in the blink of an eye you were pinned to a wall by Two-Brains he gave you an evil smirk you were blushing a lot and after 3 seconds he left to his room.''Well good night (Y/N) my adorable little assistant" you got on the couch and blushed and giggled at the fact that he called you "his adorable little assistant" you went to bed finally knowing that you were happy in a seemingly fake reality but deep down you knew it was real.