Chapter 8: New friends

Meanwhile in the 3rd dimension

(F/N) ,(F/N) and Robert Tubing were finding out a way to reach the Wordgirl dimension where (R/N) was currently at, "AGH WHERE IS SHE? AT THIS RATE WE SHOULD GIVE UP!!!" (F/N) shouted in anger and frustration "we mustn't! We are at risk if we just give up!" Tubing said will sadness, (F/N) and Tubing were trying to come up with a plan to retrieve (R/N),Tubing then went to reach his pockets and had 3 three devices that look very similar to the slingshot that had been stolen "this is a backup model of the slingshot device" luckily I have one of each of us" Tubing Handed (F/N) and (F/N) the slingshots and grabbed his own "I must tell you something before our expedition starts...I....am not from here..." he thought for a moment "I am from the same dimension you friend teleported to" (F/N) and (F/N) looked at each other in confusion then in shock "T-the Wordgirl dimension?" he nodded "yes you may have heard of me,I helped Wordgirl fight a really big battle and that's what made my name big in fair city" (F/N) gave him a weird look "So...shall we?" (F/N) and (F/N) took the slingshots and shot directly straight, they heard a ripping sound and in the blink of an eye a very colorful portal opened up, they entered the portal cautiously.

Back in Fair City

It was day two of you working for Doctor two-brains.You loved every minute of working for a villain you so deeply cherished! "Ohh kidddd I need youuuu!" You rushed immediately to where you heard his voice and you stuttered "Y-yes s-sir?" he handed you a wrench "over here kid, I need your help with something" He pointed to a bolt that was beside a ray he was working on.

A few Hours past and you finished helping Two Brains with his invention so you wanted to go outside

"Hey Doctor T-two Brains sir?" he turned around with a cheese sandwich in his hands "yeah kid? What's up?" you tried to sound less nervous "can I leave for a bit? Ill come back! Its just...I wanna get some fresh air..." he thought for a moment "Well why not? You earned it kid!" he gave you a pat on the back and gave you a small shove near the door.You took a few steps outside. And after a bit you arrived at the park you saw a random kite laying around os you decided to pick it up and fly it! It was nice and you flew it while standing in the shade, it was getting a bit dark so you decided to head back to your new home until you heard a voice "Hewo! You have a pwetty kite, will you be my bestest fwiend? It's my birfdayyyy" you accepted her invitation to become her friend "HOWAAY! YOUR MY BESTEST WESTEST FWIEND NOW! See you tomowoe!" and then the girl walked away happily.you had a very evil smile.

"All a part of the plan" you said to yourself then you gave a very evil unexpected laugh.

You returned to the warehouse it was close to 10:00 pm and you put on you pajamas but then you sat on the cheese couch and found a headband with a small mouse, on top of a short sleeved Lab coat and yellow shirt with his recognizable mouse logo, it had a sticky note that read "

For my adorable assistant: An assistant uniform! (To be honest I never had an assistant in my entire life, not even as....my past self....but it's great so far!) so enjoy this gift kid!

-Doctor Two-Brains 🐁

You felt heart warmed as you read the note, you were happy, you were where you wanted to be your whole life, you were with the one you deeply admired and he liked you back! He thought you were "Adorable" but you still loved the fact he saw you as something good.he even added a cute mouse sticker!You got your blanket which was also made of cheese,you started to close your eyes and dreamed of a thrilling day you were to have tomorrow.

The next day....

You woke up and headed towards the warehouse door you pressed the button it opened slowly...you weren't fully awake yet so you weren't expecting much ,when it was fully open the girl you met the other "HELLO! best Fwiend! I have vewy gud news! Ready?...it's my BIRFDAY!!!" You were in confusion "but...wasn't yesterday your birthday?" She started to giggle "it was...and so is today!...my mommy says Everyday is my birfday!"you looked in shock, she took your wrist and started to run "cmon!" You and the girl started running and eventually stoped at the park again,"since it's MY birfday let's play a game,I'll pick! What about...tag!" You knew the girl too well from the show so you decided to just play along for the sake of you staying alive.you and the girl were playing tag for a while now so you wanted to call quits "h-hey can we play something else?" She gave you a death stare, you knew you messed up, she started to growl "it's MY birfday so we do what I want!" Her voice started to echo, her skin changed a super light green and her sized increased by a small bit "OK OK ok we'll continue to play tag!" She shrank back immediately "Yay!" Just as you were about to start running for your life you see something open up it looks like...no...it couldn't be! It looked like the exact same portals you came through to get to this dimension and coming through the 3 portals were your two best friends and Doctor Tubing. "Hello (R/N) ready to come home?" They said sincerely, but you still weren't having it, so you decided to either flee back to the warehouse and have two-Brains protect you. But instead you decided to do the quickest choice but to use the one weapon I had "well you leave me no choice" you said, you began to yell "Eileen!" your friends looked around, nothing happened, until A young girl had suddenly caught up to you and your former friends she had red Poofy hair a bow in her hair, pink dress, silly pink socks and Mary Jane shoes

You started to say in a crying voice "those kids have presents!" she looked at them in joy "presents? For me?!" she looked at your friends with joy and excitement "pwetty please give them to me!" your friends looked confused, "um sorry kid we don't have anything for you" but Eileen was not buying it "I know you have my presents! They're mine...mine...MINE!" Your friends looked up in horror, while you had a big smirk on your face "meet my new friend Eileen, you might have heard of her she also goes by the title " The birthday girl".You watched as she grew bigger and bigger! She then picked up your friends with no hesitation "GIVE ME MY PRESENTS I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM THEY'RE MINE,MINE!"and as she said that you ran away immediately. Knowing what was going to happen to them, you ran so far that you were sure Eileen couldn't spot you.Tubing was trying to find a way to distract Eileen so that she would release (F/N) and (F/N) "h-hey young lady!" She turned around "Drop those kids at once!" he pointed at (F/N) and (F/N).She began "NO, THEY HAVE SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO ME AND I WANT IT NOW!!!" Tubing thought for a moment "well...did they actually take something from you?" she looked at both of them in her hands,(F/N) began talking "we didn't take anything from you! right (F/N)?" (F/N) nodded in agreement nervously. "Eileen stared at your friends for a moment then dropped them both, they were falling very high! Wondering if they were about to die...but then they were swooped up in the blink of an eye. Both your friend and the other friend opened their eyes and saw that they were in midair! And flying was a child in a red outfit with a star on her chest."are you two ok?" She asked kindly "hold on i'll be right back" She flew up to a point where Eileen could see her "Y'know Eileen you should apologize to them, you DID get mad at them for no reason" she took a long look at Wordgirl then back at your friends. "Sorry" she muttered, then shrank back to regular size.your friends were awestruck that they just almost died from a long fall and that they were saved by an actual superhero! Eileen left quietly when your friends and Wordgirl started to chat.