ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

Woooo! I can't begin to comprehend the amount this little (no pun intended) series of Jamie and Henry has come to! So many of you guys actually liked these books, and I'm surprised!

There aren't that many DDLB books on Wattpad, completed ones, at least so having you guys read this mini series was amazing to me.

Thank you for choosing my books to read out of all of the other ones that are much better then mine. I really enjoyed writing them for you and as always, I hope you have a wonderful day and a spectacular and merry Christmas!

P.S: here's my Christmas gift to you all!

This is a new book I have been working on really hard on

This is a new book I have been working on really hard on. Like, for real. I am not kidding when I tell you that it took me a month and a half just to write the prologue!

This book is also (maybe) consist of a series but it will be longer, and much more thought out than the Coffee and Aspirin series.

Unlike my other two books, this one is marked as mature so, if you don't want to read a mature book, I have a Christmas gift for you!

Not right now, but very soon, if you all would like it, I could write a prequel to Coffee and Aspirin following Milo and Harry's journey and what their life was like living in college with their friend, Sasha. It's up to you guys, you decide!