chapter 1

Evening in a small town in a store there are a teenagers in tables playing the well known game yugioh from the series in the game.

In one of the table sit the certain individual who is sixteen years old holding his four cards in his hand which is known as (y/n) (l/n).

His deck contains of none other of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon, just like his favorite character seto kaiba but in his way to use the deck to utilize it.

He sees his opponents finished his turn while his field has a monster ancient gear golem.

His life points were at 4200 and his opponents 3500

Opponent: Well then I end my turn with a face down your move dude. Said with a smile.

He nod and draw his card and see that everything needed.

Y/N: First I play the spell mystical space typhoon to destroy your only facedown card. Said with a small smile.

Which he sigh and flip the card revealed to be a negate attack and sended to the graveyard.

Y/N: Next I play the spell card the melody of awakening dragon, by discarding one card from my hand I add two dragon type monsters with three thousand or more attack points and two thousand and five hundred or less defense points and I pick two more copies of blue eyes white dragon from my deck. Said with a small smile.

He discarded his card and got his two favorite dragons to his hand.

Y/N: Also sicne the card I discarded was my white stone of legend I add my third Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my deck to my hand. Said with a smile.

He added his third dragon and ready to finish the duel.

Y/N: Next I play polymerization to fuse all three of my blue eyes for blue eyes ultimate dragon. Said with a smile.

He play the card and sended the materials to his graveyard and summoned his ultimate dragon from the extra deck.

Y/N: Next I play my spell card neutron blast and you know what that means. Said with a smile.

Which he sigh of defeat.

Opponent: Dude your good at this, I still wondered why didn't you participate the world championship tournament this year?. Said with a questionable look.

He shook his head.

Y/N: I only want to enjoy the game not play to win, besides it's not the same like the anime. Said with a smile.

He nod of agreement on that.

Opponent: Got a point but you know the arc v series ended a bit quickly and the way how it ended. Said with a little annoyed look.

He nod of understanding about the series of arc v.

Y/N: Yeah in my opinion they should have made it longer like the first series of yugioh, you know that one with yugi helping atem uncovered the mystery of his past and stop the shadow games, of all the other yugioh series that one is still the best their is. Said with a smile.

He nod of agreement with him.

Opponent: Yeah especially you using blue eyes I'm taking a guess your like seto kaiba character. Said with a smile.