chapter 8

Night time in Miami city.

(Y/N) exhausted from his duel against shun made it to the sakaki residents without a problem.

But his thought is about what happened in that duel at the end.

Y/N 'thought': What was that? It felt something else deep within me and then let me summon a new evolved dragon. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Flashback moments of him activated the rank up magic and summoned the new astral dragon form.

He narrowed his eyes a bit, and then kaiba appeared by his side.

Kaiba: Don't dwell on it too much (y/n), we will figure out what exactly happened in due time. Said with a neutral look.

He agrees to him and can not dwell on it for the moment and focus for the tournament that is a week away and be ready for the invasion of academia.

Then, he noticed seto and kisara were not here.

Y/N: Where is seto and kisara?. Said with a questionable look.

Kaiba: After your duel with bird rage brat, they went to the puzzle to figure out what happened to you. They told me it was familiar to them but could not be certain. Said with a neutral look.

This brought his attention to something familiar to them but could not be so certain of it.

He left that be for now and opened the door to see yoko finished making dinner while yuya and sora were at the table.

Once they hear the door open, they all turn to see but to their shock to see his condition.

Yoko: Oh my god, are you alright (y/n)?. said with a concern look.

Yuya: Dude, you look like gotten to a fight or something? "said with a shocked look.

He waves it off.

Y/N: I'm fine. Don't worry. I just encountered a duelist who is well, not in the right mind, that is, and beat the guy. Said with a neutral look.

This brought yuya's attention and thought he encountered the same duelist that attacked the LDS security team.

Sora narrowed his eyes a bit, being suspicious of (y/n) able to beat the duelist.

Yoko: Why don't you take a bath and then have something to eat ok. Said with a concern look.

He nodded and left to take a shower and later eat dinner, which thanked her again for lending him stay, which Miss sakaki gladly said anytime to stay whenever he likes.

Now to the room, he's looking through his deck to be ready for the tournament while kaiba is observing.

Then suddenly seto and kisara appeared, which brought their attention.

Y/N: Hey, you two, is something going on after the duel? "said with a curious look.

The two of them look at each other and back to him.

Seto: Honestly, I'm not completely sure what happened (y/n). Said with a neutral look.

Kisara: But it felt like a powerful energy that is residing within your soul. Said with a concern look.

This brought their attention to this.

Y/N: How's that possible?. said with a surprise look.