chapter 3

Morning in the maiami city shining on the horizon and lead to the sakaki house.

(Y/N) sleeping in the futon peacefully and start to open his eyes and yawns.

He noticed the time that is about 5:59am and sits up to stretch.

Then noticed yuya still sleeping peacefully which he smile a bit.

He stands up to stretch some more and the three spirits appeared.

Kisara: Good morning (y/n). Said with a smile.

Y/N 'thought': Morning kisara. Said in his mind with a small smile.

Seto: So now what do you plan to do today?. Said with a curious look.

Y/N 'thought': First we take a look around the city for me to get used to the areas, that way when the time of those obelisk force appeared in the battle royale I need to be prepared for the surrounding areas. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

They nod of understanding about it even though he saw the series in television but need to get used to it personally.

Kaiba: That's a good point but I expect that you beat those overconfident, arrogant, maggots to the minor leagues where they belong, they shame the title of the very god card. Said with a serious look.

He nod of understanding about the obelisk force actions for what they have done and will make them pay.

Then he walks out of the room and noticed that yoko is not awake yet.

Y/N: Maybe I should make them breakfast, after all can't let them do everything for me to return the favor. Said with a small smile.

He went first to the bathroom to wash up and brush his teeth then heading downstairs to make breakfast.

Later.

Yuya still sleeping until he start to wake up and yawns.

Yuya: Morning (y/n). Said with a smile.

But he didn't hear an answer and noticed he's not in the futon but suddenly his nose smell something delicious coming from downstairs.

Yuya: Mom making breakfast and (y/n) went on ahead, so not fair. Said with a pout.

He went to wash up, brush his teeth and changed to his regular clothing then slides down the stairs.

Yuya: Morning you two, hope t-. Before he could finish his sentence.

He's surprised to see his mother sitting by the table eating breakfast that are scramble eggs with cheese and some vegetables in it with some toast and hashbrowns

Yoko noticed her son and smile at him.

Yoko: Morning yuya. Said with a smile.

Yuya: Wait mom did you make these?. Said with a surprise look.

She shook her head and pointed her thumb at the one who made it which he looks to his surprise that is (y/n) making breakfast.

Yuya: (Y/N). Said with a surprise look.

He turn to see yuya.

Y/N: Morning yuya, I'm just about done making breakfast take a seat. Said with a small smile.

Yuya: Wait seriously but why though?. Said with a surprise look.

Y/N: Think of it as my thanks for let me sleepover at your place and not be a burden to the two of you. Said with a smile.