chapter 9

Evening at the sakaki residence.

Yoko is making dinner while yuya is looking through his deck and sora well waiting for his food.

Then they hear the door open and look to see (y/n) entering.

Yoko: Ah (y/n) you made it just in time, take a seat dinner is almost ready. Said with a smile.

He nodded and took his seat and noticed yuya looking at his cards.

Y/N: So preparing yourself for tomorrow. Said with a small smile.

The tomato haired boy nods to him.

Yuya: Yeah, I will definitely win tomorrow. Said with a determined look.

Yoko: That's the spirit, yuya. Said with a smile.

Then she places the food on the table and starts to eat.

Yoko: So I heard that both of you will face each other tomorrow?. Said with a smile.

They nod to her.

Yoko: Well, I wish the both of you the best of luck and may the best duelist win. Said with a smile.

The two of them look at each other with great determination to go everything they got in the duel.

Well, for sora, that is.

The next day.

The tournament began with gongenzaka vs. gen ankokuji, which the steadfast duelist won.

Now it down to yuya vs. sawatari, which to (y/n)'s annoyance hearing his name as neo new sawatari with the yosenju deck.

Honestly, the duel is quite interesting but not the same as Canon since thanks with (y/n)'s training, yuya began to duel like a true duelist trusting his cards like now.

Yuya LP: 1000

Sawatari LP: 300

Sawatari: Go daibakaze attack him directly. Said with a serious look.

His beast went to attack him, but

Yuya: Not so fast, sawatari. I activate my trap card waboku. Said with a serious look.

His trap card flips and glows.

Yuya: With this card, monsters I control can not be destroyed by battle, but the best part of this trap is that I don't take battle damage. Said with a smile.

Then, a barrier appears around him, blocking the monster's assault.

In the stands the you show crew are surprised at this even gongenzaka yoko and shuzo.

Tatsuya: Wait, that is one of the oldest trap cards in all of duel monsters. Said with a surprise look.

Yuzu: How did he have that card. Said with a surprise look.

Then she realized something and looked at the Blue-Eyes user who was smiling.

Yuzu: Did you give him that card (y/n)?. said with a surprise look.

Y/N: Given him some pointers and advice for his deck. Said with a smile.

But then what happened next surprised them too.

Yuya: Now I activate the spell card pendulum fusion, with this card I can fusion summon by using the materials in my pendulum zones, I fuse odd-eyes mirage dragon with performapal pendulum sorcerer, let these monsters become one to bring forth a venomous monster to strike it's foes, fusion summon, appear level seven, starve venemy dragon. Said with a serious look.