chapter 2

The three of them walking towards you show duel school.

Yuya: That was an amazing duel, so you use a dragon type deck. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Mostly dragon monsters but I have other type of monsters in the deck for good strategy. Said with a neutral look.

He nod of understanding.

Yuya: I can understand that but still amazing, also once we arrive there yuzu and I will give you a tour. Said with a smile.

He nod.

Y/N: That would be a good idea and after that I can make my choice. Said with a small smile.

They nod of understanding with him.

It took them a while but now they arrived at the duel school.

(Y/N) looks at it for a moment.

Yuya: Welcome to you show duel school. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Have to say it's a creative school but you sure it's safe because of the slide and those spiral stairs?. Said with a questionable look.

Yuya: No worries about it it's all been tested and safe. Said with a smile.

He nod of understanding and they walked inside which they met by three certain kids tatsuya, ayu and futoshi.

Kids: Yuya-oniichan, yuzu-oneechan. Said in sync with a smile.

They ran to them asked where were they which they start to explain but ayu noticed (y/n) and walked up to him.

As he looks at her with a small smile.

Ayu: Hi I'm ayu ayukama. Said with a smile.

Y/N: I'm (y/n) kaiba, nice to meet you. Said with a small smile.

He pat her head which made her giggle and noticed the puzzle.

Ayu: That's looks pretty cool. Said with a interest look.

He nod of understanding.

Then yuya, yuzu, futoshi and tatsuya went to them.

Tatsuya: Yuya-oniichan said that you beat that jerk sawatari easily. Said with a smile.

He nod.

Futoshi: That's so amazing it's giving me the shivers. Said with a smile.

He chuckle a little.

As they are talking a certain hot blooded principle walks in and noticed everyone and laugh a little to see the kids asking questions to (y/n) and walks to them

Shuzo: I'm shuzo hiragi, the principal of this school and yuzu's father. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Pleasure to meet to meet you sir, I'm (y/n) kaiba. Said with a small smile.

They shake hands.

Shuzo: I would like to personally thank you for helping yuzu and yuya. Said with a smile.

Y/N: No problem sir I just wanted to teach that arrogant brat a lesson and show how a real duelist can do. Said with a small smile.

He nod of understanding.

Shuzo: So I heard your going to join you show. Said with a exciting look.