chapter 4

Daytime at miami city.

At the airport runway the lds employee nakajima standing by the limousine and not being bothered by the intense heat at all.

Then noticed a jet landing in the runway coming to a complete stop right where he is and the door opened for the person coming out of the jet is himika akaba the chairwoman of LDS.

Nakajima saw her and bow to her leading her in the limousine once both of them are in starts to drive of.

Nakajima: Congratulations on success company merger ma'am. Said with a neutral look.

She nod with a small smile.

Himika: Yes thank you nakajima, everything is according to plan. LDS is one step closer having presence all over the world, to make preparations that are necessary forming strong alliance and to nurture strong duelists. Said with a small smile.

He nod of understanding.

Nakajima: I'm sure the president will be glad to hear that, although. Said with a neutral look.

This brought her attention seeing his hesitate.

Himika: Is something wrong, did something happened while I was away?. Said with a questionable look.

Nakajima: We don't want to bother you because you were busy with the negotiations, but there have been several incidents this past week that will bring your full attention. Said with a neutral look.

This brought her attention about these incidents which he explained about a new summoning method.

Nakajima: Keep in mind that I'm not fully informed about all the details ma'am, that you must ask the president. Said with a neutral look.

Which she narrow her eyes a bit and want to speak to reiji when she arrives at LDS.

Later.

LDS office.

Reiji checking some reports and information about the pendulum summon and the mysterious duelist (y/n).

Until he hears the door open and see himika who is a bit concerned walking and stands up.

Reiji: Welcome home mother, I see that your a bit concerned. Said with a neutral look.

Himika: Is what I was told by nakajima about this new summoning method, other than ritual, fusion, synchro and xyz, a brand new summoning method just appeared?. Said with a questionable look.

He nod.

Reiji: Yes mother it was recorded about a week ago. Said with a neutral look.

He pressed a button of his remote and a recording of yuya vs strong ishijima but what brought her attention is the pendulum summon yuya did.

Reiji: It appears that the new summoning method is called pendulum summon. Said with a neutral look.

Himika: Pendulum summon?. Said with a questionable look.

Reiji: It involves two special monster cards called pendulum cards. Then after that you can summon any number of monsters simultaneously between the pendulum scale of those cards without a tribute summon, this is something that we never seen before so far. Said with a neutral look.

Himika is about surprise at this and looks at her son.

Himika: How is this possible can a new summoning method appear out of nowhere?. Said with a questionable look.