Screw You

AHAHAHAHA WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER COMING BACK HERE NO ONE READS MY STUFF ANYMORE, GOD
BTS' COMEBACK IS GONNA BE FIRE AND I WILL FIGHT MINT YOONGI FOR TRYING TO TAKE JUNGKOOKS PLACE AS MY BIAS == (lmao it's like 4 am) ignore ignore it was actually 4 am...
~~~~~~~~~

Makas POV

As I shuffled around my bed, forcing my eyes to wake up and get ready for school. Scratching my head, I hear Blair mewl behind me. I look back and she's stretching her behind legs and front ones too. She then licks around her mouth and jumps off my bed, into the living room.

I stretch out my back and did my normal morning routine and headed off the school.

~ ●__× S A V E M E ~

Walking down the hallways, I hear my name behind me.

"Maka!" Turning around Tsubaki catches up to me and links her arm with mine.

"Well come on! First period's about to start!"

Walking in class, I slide in my usually seat and Tsubaki sat beside me.

20 minutes into class I hear a bang. (Bang bang bang~! Bang bang bang~! I'm sorry)

"Professor Stein!"

Oh god.

"I'm late again, crap."

"Just sit down, Black Star."

The big puff of blue hair passed by me and into the seat right behind me. I tried not to think about it too much until...

"Pssst. Yo. Do you know the answer to number 7?" Black Star nudged my shoulder.

"Just ignore him, Maka." I thought to myself.

"Pssssst." My grip on my pencil tightened.

"Pssst. Pigtail girl."

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP!" I shouted. My eyes widened in shock and I covered my mouth.

"Maka..." Tsubakis concerned voice beside me.

"Is there a problem Miss Albarn?" Professor Stein wheeled towards us. I whipped my head around to face him.

"N-no! No problem at all sir!" I laughed nervously. He looked at me suspiciously then glanced at Black Star.

"Detention. Both of you."

"WHAT?!?" Black Star and I screamed.

"Professor Stein!" Black Star leaned over his desk. "You can't give me detention!"

"I've never got a detention in my life..." My mind blank.

"Both of you have disrupted my class, therefore this is punishment. I'm very disappointed in you Miss Albarn." Stein stared at me.

I bowed my head and blushed in embarrassment. I heard Black Star growl and finally cuss under his breath. He stubbornly sat back in his chair and Stein wheeled back to his desk, poking at a dead frog with a small knife.

"Screw you, Black Star. Screw you."

~~~

I tried everything. I tried to bribe Stein, I tried to at least get lunch detention but nothing!

I grumbled on my way to Steins class after school. I opened the door and found Black Star in a random seat in the back. I glared at him for a bit and he ignored it and looked at the window. I sat somewhere in the middle, opening my backpack and taking out my homework.

Stein came in and told us he had a camera watching us and he would be monitoring us somewhere else.

~time skip to like the ending of detention~

I tapped my fingers on the desk, tapping out a random melody that came to mind.

"Could you not?" Black Star said behind me. I scoffed and turned to look at him.

"I could do whatever I want. You got me here so shut up and endure it." I turned back to my homework before I felt something tap the back of my head.

"What the hell was that?!" I cried looking back at him again.

"Shut up. You're yelling got us here."

"If you didn't bother me, we wouldn't be here!"

"Oh, we're doing the blame game huh?!"

"I don't even know you! So just leave me alone!"

"Wow, great first impression of the quiet Maka Albarn. I'm amazed at your stubbornness. (?)"

"I am not stubborn."

"Like hell you aren't."

"I'm not!"

"Keep telling yourself that."

"Ugh!" I groaned and smacked my head on the desk.

"He's annoying, right?" A new but familiar voice popped up. I lifted my head quickly and searched for the voice. Black Star laughed.

"Hey, bro!" I looked at the door and saw what I never thought I'd see around here.

Albino hair, shark teeth, red eyes. A fantasy look. How can anyone forget? He was leaned up against the door frame, a small smile on his face. I raised my hand and waved lightly.

"Hey... Soul..."

~~~

Does anyone read about Soul Eater anymore? If you still like this, comment something nice or something.

If I get 25+ nice comments and votes then I'll continue if you want. I'll probably only continue this story and not the rest. But whatever.