When We Met

~Maka P.O.V.~

I know him. I swear I know him. But I'm not so sure.

"C-can you please answer my question of your name?" I stuttered.

"Soul." He said simply. That's it. That one name. I remember it now.

~FlashBack~

"Soul." He said.

"Soul?" She asked.

"My name. What's yours?"

"Maka." He smirked.

"Cool."

~End of Flashback~

"You're that kid from when I was little." I said quietly to myself. He stood up.

"So your Maka?" He asked. I just nodded still shocked at this moment.

"I barley remember and even if I did I wouldn't think I would meet you again heh.." He scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah...I-I didn't remember you either." I shuttered. "And you're Soul?" I quickly added. He nodded. He sat down on the bench

"And you sing?" Soul chuckled.

"Yeah I sing. I can also do an instrument but that shouldn't be named now. My parents are million airs when it comes to music." I looked surprised.

"The Evans?! I love their music...! But...I don't recall you being there...." Soul face was expressionless.

"We met and all but we're still far from friends." He said. I looked around.

"Soo.. there was this other guy singing. Wh-who was it?" I asked. "Why the hell am I stuttering for?!" I thought in my head.

"Yo Kid!" Soul called. Suddenly a kid with black hair and three white stripes came up to me.

"I am Kid and you must be..." He waited for an answer. I quickly replied 'Maka' after that.

He smiled. He looked kinda of handsome.

(A/N: I'm not a KiMa or KidMa shipper >.> this is a SoMa! ^-^) His smile got bigger.

"You.....you are perfectly symmetrical! Oh what beauty!" He hugged me and me not knowing what to do I hugged him back, while he shead tears of happiness. I look at Soul and see him glaring at Kid but he shook it off.

"Alright Kid. Get off her. We gotta pack up. Since Black Stars not here we have to-" I cutt him off.

"Black Star!?" I scream. I pushed Kid off and he sulked of how he couldn't hold the beauty.

"Yeah. So?" Soul asked.

"Black Star, blue haired kid, star tattoo, extremely cocky and annoying?" I asked unbelievably. He nodded.

"The one and only....sadly." He mumbled the last part and I giggled.

"How do you know him?" Soul asked.

"He goes to my school and in most of my classes." I scratch the back of my head. Kid packed up everything and tapped Souls' shoulder.

"We need to go. It's almost lights out." Kid picked up some things.

"Yeah okay. Just hold on" Soul turned to me and held out his hand.

"You got a phone right?" I nodded.

"Give me your number." I opened my eyes.

"E-eh?! Why?!" He sighed.

"You're acting like you've been asked to have an AK-47 and shoot at an innocent victim. Just give me your numner so we can stay in contact and I'll give you my number and Kids also." He took his phone out of his pocket. I nervously told him my number and he exchanged his and Kids number.

"We gotta get going. We should meet again." And with that we walked in different directions.

~~~~~

As soon as I got home it was 9:00. I am so tired. I lay in my bed with Blair sleeping away beside my rib. I didn't bother changing into my pajamas so I just turned off the lights.

I snuggled into my bed, looking at the ceiling. That's when I realized I know little about him...and he knows nothing about me besides my name...oh well. I closed my eyes sleeping taking over me. We'll meet again.

Hopefully...

-------

A/N: Oookay I hope your happy that a new chapter came out. I was soo excited when I had ideas running through me.But I'm still deciding on their instuments. here's what I got:

Soul: piano,vocals (like normal singing or rap like eminem *hint hint*)

Maka: guitar, vocals (possibly high singing like Arianna Grande *hint hint*)

Liz: back up singing,????

Patti: ????

Kid: vocals,electric guitar

Black Star: drums, possibly rap

Tsubaki: bass, maybe vocals

thanks for reading! if I get 10 or more votes on this ill update again! ^-^

read my other story's comment, vote, and whatever else you have to do here. Sayonara! ^-^

Btw: sorry so short