The School Life.

A/N : umm see I dont know what band names to give these guys so uh....yeah...I need help with that....

-----------

"Maka! I thought we were best friends. How could you not tell me this?!" She finally let go of me.

"Who could actually believe that?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"Who would actually a plain nerd girl like me could have amazing 'talant'?"

"I'm sure if they heard you they wouldn't judge you. No one judges." She put a hand on my shoulder.

"They do Tsubaki." I hung my head. I shrugged off the thoughts in my head and put on the fake smile I learned.

"Well you do look like you full right now." I pointed to the bags and she nodded. I offered her help and she gave me the two bags that were on her right.

"So how did you even get here?" I put the guitar strap over me and held my book. "The mall is 7 blocks away y'know." I walked away with her.

"Since you didn't come I went alone and when I finished shopping I thought I could go fir a stroll in the park. All of a sudden I hear guitar playing," She nudged my elbow, smiling. "And people crowding but I couldn't see then when it's over I see you."

"Oh." is all I said. I picked up the guitar, book and continued to walk. We didn't talk through the whole walk so I was glad. I told her I had to go and she just nodded. I gave her, her bags back and ran off.

When I got home I heard nothing so that was a good sign. I kicked off my shoes and lay down on my bed. I heard a squeak so I sat up and saw Blair mad at me. I smiled, picked her up and put her on my stomach. Everything became black.

I shot open my eyes then the sun burned them. I looked around to see I'm on the floor and Blair on my bed sleeping oh so happily. I growled. I swear that cat sometimes. I got up and looked at my clock.

"Crap! it 6:52!" I ran out my room and popped a waffle in the toaster. Wait I'm still in my pajamas. I went back to my room and changed. When the waffle was ready I didn't put on my skirt yet. I quickly put it on, grabbed my bag, took the waffle and went out the door.

Just a few more minutes to get to class and I won't get dissected. I bust opened the door of Class Crescent Moon and only saw a few people inside, signaling me I wasn't late.

"Take you seat, Miester Maka." Stein didn't look at me. I did as I was told and sat down next to Tsubaki. She just wouldn't stop smiling from yesterday. Creepy... I thought.

"You should sing more like that." She said suddenly.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I stuck my nose up in the air. She looked at me in disbelief.

"You know what I'm talking about. With you and your singing!" Right as she said that Medusa walked in. I covered Tsubakis mouth.

"Tsubaki! Not so loud!" She started making muffling sounds. "What?" I asked. She ripped off my hand.

"1. Please wash your hands and 2 everyone is going to find out soon so, there's no point in hiding it when it'll spread." She folded her hands and placed it on her desk waiting for class to start. I thought about that. It's true someone will find out like Tsubaki did but I just want to keep myself safe for now. The door suddenly busted open and out came.....oh my Death.....

"HAHA! YOUR GODS HERE TO SAVE YOU ALL. MY PRESENCE WILL BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY!" He smiled brightly. His ego is so big it could swallow the Universe. I hid my face in my hands. I heard a loud thump. I lifted my head and saw Black Star on the floor.