18

Jalanee Tiana Ross 🌹
November 22nd, 2020
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(An idea of what she wearing in mm)

"Happy birthday Jala!" Everyone yelled as I walked in and then screamed when they seen my belly.

Yes a bitch finally in her 20's I know y'all happy for me.

I walked up to my daddy and pops with a big ass smile.

(She calls boosie pops, dad. And Rick daddy)

"Hey everybody!" I said once I grabbed the mic from my dad they both helped me stand on the table which was hard. Glad I wore these slides.

"Yes I'm pregnant, six months to be exact. Anyways to keep this short thanks for coming. There's food in the back and at the end we doing a gender reveal. Yes I waited this long for this. But as you can see im team girl." I said laughing.

After my dad's helped me get down I went to the food booth.

An hour later

"BEST FRIEND WHERE YOU AT!" I heard Kd yell in the mic making me rub my ears.

I looked over and seen all of the guys including Kentrell and I seen Kay'lanee walking to me.

"We can go through the back if you want." She said and I shook my head.

"I'm right here! Don't yell in that damn mic Kelldrick." I said and as I walked he scream making me cover my ears.

"That's not better dumbass!" Kay yelled.

Anyways so basically Kentrell brought his new girlfriend. So kinda awkward cus he staring me dowwwnn.

"Well everyone just um enjoy the party." I said nervously using one hand to grab my belly.

It was not supposed to go down like this. I walked towards the bathroom fanning my eyes.

"Jay?" I heard Kay's voice on the other side of the door.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"They weren't supposed to be here, I didn't want them here. I didn't want him here." I pouted. I was trying my hardest not to cry.

"We can ask them to leave then. Just stop doing white people shit." She said making me laugh and open the door.

"Okay, let's just finish the party we can find out the gender in 15. They can stay." I sniffed with a small smile.

"That's my girl." She said wrapping her arm around me.

"I'm hungry, they got some wings?" I asked her rubbing my belly.

"I think so, let's go see."

We went to the food booth and I seen the wings but they were all spicy making me pout.

"Girl I know you is not bout to cry over some wings." Kay'lanee said.

"I don't want Buffalo wings. Where my phone at I'm bout to doordash some lemon pepper wings." I said looking for my dad and then walking away to him.

"Dad, can you hand me my phone I'm bout to doordash me some lemon pepper wings. Because somebody had to only bring Buffalo wings!" I said glaring at my daddy.

"I left them in the car, just wait it's time to reveal the gender so after you can go get you some to eat." He said and I sniffed.

"I hate it here!" I said walking away I heard them laugh.

"Miss Ross it's time to get on the stage." One of the staff's said.

"Okay, can you get Kay'lanee too?"

"Of course."

I walked to the stage which was in the front of the building and walked to the middle of it to grab the mic.

Once Kay got on the stage with me I turned the mic on.

"Okay so it's time to find out the gender. I'm hella excited." I said into the mic.

"How we doing this?" I asked Kay.

"They gone give you a box. You gone open it and poof goes the color." She said making me laugh.

"She said poof goes the color." I laughed and everyone laughed too.

The staff people brought a big ass box up that was white with purple hearts.

As I was about to open it the door opened.....

"Ty Ty!" I said.

This is the first time I've seen Tyquian since three days before me and trell got into it.

"Go get my brother." I told one of the staff's.

"I got 10 on the phone." He said once he got to me.

"Lala happy birthday." He said.

"Thanks bubba, back to the box." I said waving him off and everyone laughed.

I opened the box and there was another one in there.

"Now whoever did this getting they ass whooped." I said rolling my eyes and grabbing that box.

I opene that one and another was in there. I opened that and there was an envelope in it.

I opened it and it said turn around.

"A whole scavenger hunt." I said chuckling turning around. My daddy had a blue rose and my dad has been blue crown. And Kay had a sign that said 'Boy Mom!' on it.

I smiled hella hard laughing.

"It's a boy!" I yelled without the mic and everyone cheered. My dad put put crown on my and my daddy gave me the flowers.