40

Jalanee Tiana Ross
September 9th, 2021
Br
♡♡♡♡♡

"Your lying!" I laughed into the camera. I was on live when J.I requested to join.

"Nah word to my mother. I was running from the police and tripped. They almost got my ass too" He said smiling and then Kaell started crawling towards me making me pick him up.

"Wassup Damoni." He said and Kaell looked into the camera for a seconds before mugging it.

"Kaell it's Justin." I laughed and J.I took off his hood making Kaell smile showcasing his two bottom teeth.

"You wanna go to the mall?" He asked me.

"You not down here no more so ho- J.I no." I stopped when I heard the cashapp notification ding on my other phone.

"It's all good, go ahead and take Kaell somewhere or something." He said leaning back and I checked the notification.

"And I'm finna send all this back. 50k too much." I shook my head sending it back.

"Kaell say no." He said.

"No no no." He said shaking his head.

"Too late. Justin don't send it back wait til I see you again or something." I said and he sighed dramatically.

Call us actors we makin this seem hella real.

"Anyways whatchu doin?" He asked and I flipped the camera revealing that I was in the studio.

Oh shit we finna get some music.

"Im bout to record my part of the song I got with durk." I said rolling my eyes slightly.

(I'm not finna lie to yall. This the only song I listen to with durk and I've listened to the song like four times. I don't like this man I skip his part and everything so don't come for me. And for the durk fans no offense.)

I didn't wanna do a song with him but business wise it's a smart move. Plus I ain't in the studio with him I ain't talking to him. It's all been set up by our managers.

"And before this album come out I want everyone to know some of the shit in the album is not personal. And every person I've got a collab with besides J.I I haven't talked to it's all handled by our managers."

Would you rather be hot or cold?