61

Jalanee Tiana Ross
February 18th, 2022
♡♡♡♡♡

"You always leaving me, come back please?" Kentrell said on FaceTime.

"I'll probably be back when Jania and Kay leave, and we dropping Kacey off later." I laughed at him.

"Okay and when you drop him off you gone stay so I eat, and fuck you till you sha-

"Kentrell shut up!" I turned my volume down fast. Kay looked up from her phone shaking her head.

"And I got that on live too." She said looking disappointed.

"Now look, got Kd calling me." I sighed clicking over to his call.

"Jalanee Tiana Ross you is not nobody's grown. Don't make me come down there and whoop yo ass." He said with his finger pointed and everything.

"Kelldrick your not my father, brother or uncle and I am grown." I said hanging up laughing.

When I called Kentrell back he had a mug on his face.

"Why you looking like that?" I asked with a slight smile.

"Because you made me mad." He said rolling his eyes.

"How I make you mad Kentrell?" I asked.

"Cause one, I want you to sit on my face unti- you know what I'm not gone finish that one cus you around people. But two, you hung up. Anyways look at my new dance." He laughed setting the phone up. He started humping the air and I laughed.

"Get it lil daddy." I busted out laughing hella hard.

"Y'all my virgin ears." Kay rubbed her ears.

"Lemme call you back, this girl said sum virgin." I hung up and called Johnathan but voice call.

"Wassup sis." He said I had the phone to my ear.

"Quick question, is Kay a virgin?" I asked and she mugged me.

"If she was a virgin she wouldn't gobble m-

"Woooaaahhh sir." I hung up and looked at her. She muted the live.

"What he say?"

"JANIA, KAY'LANEE SUCK DICK!" I yelled and Kay gasped grabbing my phone and calling him back.

"Bitch you didn't have to say allat... I was just playing bae... I'm not even in the same city as you how can I come over?.... ummm...." She hung up on him and unmuted the live quiet as hell.

I called Kentrell back.

"She got in trouble." I laughed at her.

"It's not funny... Jay lemme move in witchu please?"

"She don't even live in that house big head, she lives wit me. But you might as well take that ass whoopin cus if it was Jalanee ain't no running from it. But she been knew that." He said and I mugged him.

"I ain't been knew nothing, don't lie on my name." I waved him off and he raised his eyebrow.

"You wan' me to have Jason come get you? Cause fucking you ain't nothing, I can do that on a daily. You be quick to tap out." He said.

"Okay but I recall you moaning yo ass off the other day? Like I said don't lie on my name. This nigga hung up." My jaw dropped when I got the three beeps.

Now Boomer was calling me as soon as I answered it he was screaming laughing.

"You ain't had to expose bro like that!" He was wheezing.

"He wasn't reaaaddyy." Ben yelled.

"Y'all is not grown!" Kd yelled, I shook my head hanging up.

I called Kentrell back and he answered on the last ring.

"Come over real quick, tell them to come get Kaell too and you'll see em tomorrow." He said taking his chains off.

"Unt un why you taking them off?" I side eyed the camera.

"Cause you on the way here. Ian playin, don't make me leave this house because I'll go back to jail." He said with a mug.

"DeSean I'm finna hang up, you can fix that lil attitude of yours." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Ain't nobody got an attitude." He said rolling his eyes with a mug.

"Then why yo face look like that?"

"Because it do, but whatever gone ahead and hang up." He said sitting on his bed with a sad face.

"We're gonna be there later, love you."

"Ima get a tattoo of yo name right here and here and here and here." He said pointing to his right hand, his neck and then moving the camera to his lower stomach.

"No, don't get one." I shook my head.

"You always telling me no, let me do it."

"On top the mountain looking down on all these niggas hating on me." I sung lookin outside seening it was snowing.

"Look bae, you want this?" I looked in the camera and seen that he had one of his chains out.

"You wanna give it to me?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay, thank you."

"Y'all might as well be live, all these comments about y'all." Kay smacked her lips leaving the room.

"Ima see you later Kentrell."

"Alright, love you."

"I love you too." I smiled and hung up.