48

Jalanee Tiana Ross
November 22nd, 2021
Atlanta
♡♡♡♡♡

"Oh my god this is so beautiful." I geeked at the room pooter had decorated for me.

"It's no problem Ti." He said and I turned around hugging him.

We've been talking since he took me out on the second. Took me to a seafood restaurant too, it was bussin.

"Lemme call my sister." I said and he handed me the key to the room.

"My room two doors down, yo son, cousin and nephew coming here." He told me before walking out shutting the door behind him.

"God, did I mention I fu- flipping love you." I looked up to the ceiling like a dumbass.

I walked to the door and opened it yo see the big ass bathroom.

"Broo your lying." I pouted slightly seeing he had water ran for me. I felt the water and seen it was still hot.

"Hey bish happy 21st!" I heard Kay making me turn around and see her holding Kaell and Jordan on the side watching something on his iPad.

"Girl look at this room!" I said taking kaell from her placing a kiss on his cheek before looking around some more.

"It's hella nice, he went all out for someone he's known for a few weeks." She said and I sat kaell on the ground so he could crawl.

"If he's tryna do nice things for me let him. Besides I deserve it." I said and she nodded with a smile.

"Hell yeah you do. Look in the closet." She pointed at it and I opened it seeing some coats and shit. "I got them for you."

Okay this is a short chapter cus ain't nothing gone be really happening for her birthday.