63

Jalanee Tiana Ross
February 18th, 2022
♡♡♡♡♡

"So we got tape on the results." I showed the camera. Jania, Kay and I are going to the club but Kay decided for us to do a pregnancy roulette.

We put tape on the test thing and we peed on it. So we got a tiktok video recording.

"Now ima mix them around." Kay said and then we all closed our eyes. After she was done Jania uncovered the results part.

Two were positive and one was negative.

"Welp looks like Jalanee and Jania pregnant. Cause ain't no way its me." Kay said smacking her lips.

"Nope we got others so we finna all take them. Bye yall." I said turning the video off and posting it.

"Hell nah bro." Jania said with a shocked face.

"Ima go first cause it's not me." Kay shrugged going into the bathroom.

10 minutes later

"Okay yall let's see." Jania said moving the tape off of hers and looking at it.

We put the tape on our but kept them in our hand.

"Don't show until we all done." Kay said taking hers off and looking at it.

They looked at me and I took mine off looking at it.

"Who got the negative?" Kay said slowly. Jania raised her hand.

"OH MY GOD Y'ALL PREGNANT TOGATHER!"Jania yelled.

I looked at the test with a pout. I'm mad at Kentrell right now, he been acting weird all day like really pressuring me on where I was and when was I coming back.

"Johnathan ima be in Miami tomorrow. You there right?" Kay said with her phone on her ear.

"We still going out, I'll tell him tomorrow. Let's finish getting ready." I said shrugging.

•••

Itsbiglan: Slim waist

Itsbiglan: Slim waist. Pretty face. He know ima dime.

View comments....

User: preggo

User:baby #2 for you and #10 for top

Kaykayy: Pic credit
User: @kaykayy pregnant babe

Janiameshell: wife getting thick
User:baby#2

"Oh my god geez." I rolled my eyes at the comments.

♡♡♡

They was playin 2hoo by trell but to be honest I really don't like this song cause I don't wanna hear how him and Jaz be fucking. So I was sitting down on my phone.

"Tell me your jealous without telling me your jealous." Kay laughed I stood up and punched her in the arm.

"Bitch I ai-" I seen India so I started taking my shit off and walked towards her.

When she seen me she tried to walk away but I grabbed her by the hair and slung her.

Everyone started crowding us. And Jania ran up to me.

"Jalanee I know you want to but you can't." She said stopping me from hitting her.

"Jania."

"No, you don't need to fight in anymore clubs. Don't let her get to you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you." I said.

"It's okay, wait til tomorrow bitch. We will be watching." Jania said loudly but only where she heard.

Kay came up to me with Jayden. I honestly forgot about him.

"Look who I found." Kay said with a smirk.

"Oh my god wait, it could be 50/50." Jania whispered and my heart dropped.

Oh my fucking God Jalanee what the fuck is wrong with you.

"Come on" He grabbed my hand leading me out the club.

Once we were out I turned to him.

"This is so bad, I don't even know you and I gotta tell you this." I said.

"Wassup?"

"Um so I'm pregnant and there's a chance that it's yours. I'm sorry it's so bad I don't know what's wrong with me." I said biting my nails. I'm hella nervous.

"I mean if it's mine ima take care of it, if it's not then that's fine. I'm the one that came up to you so if your having my baby I'm cool with it. Take my number." He said and I handed him my phone.

"I'm bout to cry you don't know how bad I feel." I pouted and he chuckled.

"It's alright, you grown and shit like this happens. Ain't no reason to feel bad." He said and the girls walked out.

"You ready to go?" Kay asked and I nodded

●●●

"Kentrell can you please stop yelling?" I rubbed my forehead.

"Bitch you just said the baby might not be mine." He said and I scoffed.

"So I'm a bitch now?" I yelled.

"Yeah! But that's okay, ima call May and have her suck my dick again." He chuckled and I punched the hell outta him. That punch led to another and i kept hitting him until he punched me back.

"Get off of me." I moved away from him.

"Ian mean to hit you, im sorry." He said softly.

"Fuck you, I'm sorry for having sex with him but your a hypocrite. You got all these hoes and you got Jazlyn let's not forget we not together so I can have sex with other men." I said he was about to say something but I walked out.

"Lan!" He said following me and grabbing my arm.

"I'm tired of you Kentrell, I wish I never met you. All you have done for me was cause pain. And I stupidly kept taking you back, but you've crossed the line." I said trying not to cry.

"Well it could be like you never met me then, fuck you ion need yo hoe ass anyways. Lose my number." He said pushing me away from him and going inside.

I walked to my car and looked in the mirror.

"Ouch." I winced holding my cheek.

I wish I wouldn't have messed with Jayden. But hey it's whatever.