50

Jalanee Tiana Ross
December 17th, 2021
♡♡♡♡♡

"You just a bitch that I used to fuck with, ion fuck witchu nomo." I rapped and the crowd rapped with me.

First tour tingz.

"The bitches I fuck with the hardest, showed me that I gotta move solo. Switch up the beat to the tempo. Roll me a blunt Issa dolo." The crowd rapped. I listened to them rap for a minute bobbing my head.

"If you got a problem with Lan better speak clearly." I rapped.

"You better say sum lil bitch! You gone regret doing me dirty, karma a bitch!" The crowd yelled I laughed.

"Nigga stop calling my phone begging, I ain't hearing that shit." I said shaking my head.

After the song I called Kentrell.

"Kentrell put kaell on the phone." I said putting the mic so it could hear everything.

Kentrell and I talked it out and stuff and I took Kaell over there for the whole tour. Which ends in two days.

"Kaell say hey." I said.

"Heey." He said and I smiled.

"Love you pookie." I blew a kiss and hung up.

"Now i know yall seen May's fuck ass diss track about me right?" I asked the crowd and they all started booing

"Right like bitch what, it's Lanee in this bitch. Like bitch yo big ass could fucking never be me. Talking bout my nigga been fucking her everyday, like huh? Bitch my man don't want yo big assm" I said flipping my hair walking around the stage.

"And then in the video she had that small ass stack of money. Bitch if you gone come for me you better have at least this much." I said and pooter came to the stage with two Walmart baskets full of hundreds.

"And bitch when you come for Jalanee. Make sure to wig on straight. And bitch when you come for Jalanee daughter of fucking boosie badazz. Make sure you fucking speak fucking facts!" I said into the mic.

"But we all know her broke ass just want clout. This is how you don't be broke like May and April. Step one come to Jalanee's concerts, step two listen to Jalanee talk about ugly ass hoes. And step three put yall hands up and catch these stacks." I said as three more people rolled more baskets full of money.

I grabbed one and began throwing them in the back of the crowd and pooter handed the people in the front money. Once it was gone I had people go the the upstairs part and hand out money.

"May not even worth the time anymore, bitch if you want money too. Just come go my concert. I hand out a million every concert."