31

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
February 6th, 2020
◇◇◇◇◇

"But he look real daddyish in Jump." Lanee said on live with Kay.

"Who? Both of them motherfuckers ugly." She said and I took a hit from my blunt.

"Girlllaaa." She said and Kay laughed. Before Kay'lanee could say anything the baby started crying.

"Trey can you bring me Lil K?" She yelled.

A few seconds later the nigga handed her Kaell while he was still crying.

"Hi papa." She cooed smiling at him. Kay left out of camera view and came back with a bottle which Lanee took.

"He's so fat. Never wanna smile unless he see a bottle." Kay laughed and Lanee laughed with her.

"When I first laid eyes on you, when I heard your heartbeat too. I never knew I could witness an angel so beautiful." She started singing making me smile and I added a comment.

Citygirl_K: I love youu💚

Aww she wrote a song for him.

She's the best mom ever

"Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it gooo." She sung.

"Im calling my baby daddy, you make me miss my son." Kay pouted taking her phone out.

"Tell him I said hi."

"Fuck him." She walked out.

"Trey can you get his swing thingy, it's in my room?" She asked him.

"Bro so tell me why I get a DM the other day right, why is it from Fredo Bang?" Lanee said and Kay busted out laughing coming back into camera and I mugged me screen.

"It's not funny, because the other day when I was mad I was like 'Fredo bang my favorite'. I was just playing! I don't like that dude!" She said.

Jalanee Tiana Ross
♡♡♡♡♡

"Girl that's some tea for real." She said taking Kaell from me.

"Y'all always taking my son from me." I said pouting.

"Now you know damn well you lying. You don't let nobody pick him up." Trey said putting the swing next to me.

"Don't lie on me, y'all see how he tryna lie like that? I let them hold K but they always tryna seem like I don't." I rolled my eyes

"Ain't nobody finna argue with you." Kay said handing Kaell back to me and I mugged her seeing that she woke him up.

"You deadass wrong." I told her and Trey played my single Good Morning Text.

Kaell instantly started smiling when he heard my voice singing.

"I wanna know, do I love you more?" I sung looking at him.

I just love looking at him, mesmerizing his face. From his nose, lips, eyes, ears and his little head.

And he smiles everytime I get to singing.