Bewitched

9

"Bewitched"

~🤍~

"Um Care?"As  Valentina approached the front of the Forbe's residence, she came upon the realization that she had no way of actually entering the home, given that she had never been invited in.

The newly vampire, had paused in her steps, turning her head just enough to have a small viewpoint of the brunette."Yes?" The blonde asked obliviously. "I haven't been invited in," she retorted. Knocking on the invisible barrier, to further her point.

With a small chuckle, Stefan approached from behind, sliding through the door with ease. "What's the matter? don't you want to come inside?" he mocked.

Valentina only glared at the lovesick vampire, before staring at Caroline expectantly.  Caroline immediately shoved Stefan out of the way, disregarding the glare he had given her. Instead, she smiled apologetically. "Valentina, you may come in."

Valentina continued to glare as she walked in, shoving past Stefan in the process. Whether it was an accident or not, she'd leave it to Stefan to disfigure.  She began to examine the home curiously, her eyes running through every decoration, piece of furniture, generally everything that made it a home. It was a nice home she'd admit, whoever decorated knew what they were doing. 

"Nice home." She said, her gaze now on Caroline. "Thanks." the blonde spoke, smiling ever so slightly.

Stefan crossed his arms, making sure to exaggerate his sigh. "Caroline what's wrong? why did you call us here?"

Sighing, Caroline drove a hand through her hair. "Tyler knows about you two and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word."

Valentina rose an eyebrow in concern. She could only guess Mason was the werewolf Damon killed, and the reason Rose was even bit.  But what was so bad about Tyler knowing?

"Wait, how is that bad?" She asked. Looking between the two vampire in front of her. Almost wincing at Caroline's lack of stability.

"Mason was Tyler's uncle. In conclusion, Tyler's pissed." Caroline explained. Playing with the hems of her sleeve nervously.

Valentina nodded in understanding, however didn't say anything. Afraid that if she did, Caroline would go in full panic mode.

"It's that woman named Jules, she had a run in with Damon." Stefan concluded.

The green eyed vampire had been pacing back and forth the entire time. Almost mimicking Caroline's state, deeming Valentina the only stable one there. A thought that almost made the tribrid laugh. Having dreams about your deceased mother, and finding out you had a soulmate through said "dreams" could not be considered a stable person's state of mind.