Bonus

✮'  Penelope '✮

I watch from the corner of the kitchen as Menodora and Elliot sneak cookie dough from the bowl while Persephone isn't looking, or so they think.

In all honesty I could have left years ago, it didn't take her long to be truly happy.

Waking up every day with a gorgeous smile that fit her so well. I just couldn't let go, not yet. I couldn't miss my niece and nephew growing up at least a little.

My heart breaks as a tear escapes my eye. I have to let her go, now that she's truly happy.

I'd be lying if I said I kept hanging on just for them, sure that was the biggest reason but I had no other reason to once she was happy.

I'm simply scared of what's next, which is quite funny. The girl who took her life is scared of it ending right, like a sick joke.

I know I'll live forever in their memories and hearts, Persephone telling them about me. Visiting me and keeping my memory alive a gift I'll never be able to repay.

I walk closer, the kids laughter filling my ears.

"I love you" I say to Elliot

"I love you" I say to Menodora

"I love you, astèri mou" I say to Persephone, tears now falling from my eyes, Kol suddenly walks into the kitchen a mischievous grin on his face

"Thank you for saving our girl" I give him a sad smile, knowing none of them can hear me or even know I'm here.

I close my eyes, taking a deep breath knowing it's time to let them go.

"I love you all"