1. 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍

𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳: this was originally written for my AO3 acc, but I just decided to throw it on Wattpad just becuz. This fic contains harsh language and mentions of pst graphic violence, but it's mostly a comedy!

If you wanna check out my other works on AO3, my Acc is: PastelNetwork

Hope you guys enjoy the story!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐔▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐔
▃▃▃▃▃

Sanzu pulled up to the supermarket in his fancy black car, at ten pm, aggravated out of his mind after the Haitanis had the audacity to throw all his drugs away as a fucking prank. And—if things couldn't get any worse—Kakucho, Bonten's number 3, encouraged their behavior.

"You need to cut off on the drugs—at least a little bit, Sanzu. Just because the boss—don't give me that look—just because the boss isn't here doesn't mean you can just start overdosing on ecstasy and Xanax and whatever the fuck your on. Seriously, get a grip, yeah?"

Sanzu refuses to believe that Kakucho was right, even as he walks into the supermarket with one goal in his mind: drugs.

(He would go to a pharmacy, but all the pharmacies owned by Bonten have been given strict orders NOT to give Sanzu any drugs—courtesy of Takeomi of all people, that smoking bastard...)

Sanzu heaves out a sigh as the store's obnoxious pop music fills his ears.

It's been months, MONTHS without his king around to rule over their kingdom. Drugs could only do so much to rid his mind of the anxieties that came with being away from his lord for such a long period of time. But what else could he do? Develop better coping mechanisms that are healthier than downing every colored pill in sight? Not a chance!

It was six months ago when they lost Mikey—he wasn't dead! Sanzu refused to believe that because, seriously? The thought of someone successfully dragging a blade across his king's neck is enough to make him laugh out loud. No one gets the best of his king, he was called the invincible mikey back in the day for a reason!

Six months ago the top executives of Bonten, along with Mikey, had a meeting with an uprising gang concerning territories and shipment. Of course, they expected it to be a trap and—when they walked straight into the building with no one else in it—a trap it was. Just as they had predicted, the building began tumbling down and Sanzu was quick to push his king away from the oncoming debris that almost effectively knocked everyone out.