3. 𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙇𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝙎𝙐𝘾𝙆

!𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!
-𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄!!!!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐔
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Rindou loves his older brother; a known fact among the people of Bonten. When times get hard, he knew he could always count on Ran to make things better. Without Ran, Rindou was nothing. So, in order to be something, he'll stick by his brother till the ends of the earth.

    But there were times where Rindou wished he wasn't so dependent on his big brother...such as now.

    "Ran, this is a really bad idea..."

    "Oh C'mon Rindou, don't be a pussy!"

    "This is our boss we're talking about—a man killing machine!"

    "And? He's a househusband now. The chances of him killing us now are very low."

    "SO?! HE COULD EASILY KILL US WITH A DAMN SPATULA!"

    "Would you calm the fuck down? We're only gonna stop by to say hi, that's all!"

    "...you just want to see him in that apron, huh?"

    "Yep!"

    "Oh my god..."

    In the passenger seat of their car, Rindou has his face stuffed in his hands while Ran drives them around town, the one that Mikey is supposedly living in.

    Most of the time, Rindou is all for participating in Ran's antics, in fact, he's normally the one who instigates his brother to act upon his urges, but this was Mikey. Their boss—well—ex boss now. The man who could come up with a thousand ways to kill someone using his fingernail.

    Just because Mikey was a househusband now didn't necessarily mean he's suddenly gonna be all flowers and rainbows. If anything, it makes him even more dangerous.

    He'll have more knowledge over different utensils than he did before and use them in a way a serial killer would never think of.

    (Rindou was 100% sure Mikey could strangle them with just his teddy bear apron...)

    "Hey look! I think that's him!"

    Rindou looks up from his hands to peer out the window and, sure enough, there was Mikey walking down the sidewalk with—