5. 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘼𝙏 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝙒𝙀'𝙑𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀.

!WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER!
- This chapter contains brief suicidal thoughts, past murder attempts, gang activity, and implied sexual content.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
   𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He remembers feeling depressed, moments away from throwing in the white towel.

He remembers seeing him floating down a river.

He remembers the horror he felt when he saw the tattoo on the back of his neck.

He remembers feeling relief, perhaps having finally found a way to end his own life without him having to do a thing.

He remembers pulling him out of the water, draping him across his back, and taking him back to his shitty apartment where he hopes, prays, that the man will wring his neck with those dangerous hands–

SLAM!!!

Takemichi wakes up with a gasp, his body sitting up on its own accord and–instantly–Takemichi winces at the pain in his lower body.

"Huh? Takemitchy, please be careful with moving your body..." Mikey scolds lightheartedly as he makes his way through the open door holding a tray of food that makes Takemichi's sore bum feel just a little bit better. The curly haired man takes in the sight of his beautiful husband–admiring his bed head, the hickies on his neck and collarbones that stand out just under Mikey's overshirt, the small crease in his brow as he stares down at Takemichi with something akin to satisfaction and pity.

Ugh, his husband must be really proud of himself right now.

Bastard...

Takemichi can't help but narrow his eyes at his husband as he approaches their shared futon with the tray, a pout forming on his lips. "I wouldn't have to be careful with my body if someone didn't get carried away last night..." Takemichi winces as he tries to adjust his body into a comfortable position.

Mikey reaches the futon with a smile; he kneels down and sets the tray down to the side before roughly grabbing Takemichi's jaw in his hand, forcing him to meet Mikey's eye.

"I wouldn't have gotten carried away if someone had just listened to my instructions like a good boy," Mikey taunts back, causing a blush to erupt across Takemichi's cheeks.