4. 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨, 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜!

!WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER!
-𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
      𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐢
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Mikey's a househusband!"

Yeah right– and Kokonoi is a straight man who likes to go fishing on the weekends in his cargo shorts and white tees.

The white haired man has spent the last month hearing about this domesticated Mikey. Just the mere thought of someone as crime driven as Mikey as a stay at home husband is enough to make Koko throw his head back in laughter. It all just seems like the start of a really bad joke–something that might go along the lines of: Why did the gangster become a housewife? See how ridiculous that is?

But–as much as Koko wishes that it's a joke, it very much isn't one.

Kokonoi has been suffering weeks of listening to the Haitani brothers gush over their laundromat trips with Mikey while Takeomi spends time on his phone trying to figure out the best gifts to give a so-called stay at home husband.

Oh, and don't even get Koko started on Sanzu–that damn basket case.

Sanzu has never been one for technology, in fact, he's one of those millennials who like to constantly say 'Back in my day ect ect' to prove a stupid point, yet now he's always on his phone texting. Everyone and their great grandmothers know who Sanzu's texting and koko doesn't want to even touch that infatuation with a 20 foot pole.

'Takemichi Hanagaki' this.

'Takemichi Hanagaki' that.

That's all the new leader of Bonten can talk about and–quite frankly–it's getting on Koko's nerves big time. Hell, Koko can probably correctly state how tall this miracle queen is with how much Sanzu's been talking about him.

But, the one thing Koko does enjoy with Mikey out of Bonten is the new free time he now has.

When Mikey was his boss, the insane man had Koko running numbers and calculations from sunrise to sundown, his demands strict and so last minute that Koko's eyebags are almost as bad as Mikey's. Thankfully, with Sanzu as his new boss (And isn't that weird as shit?)Koko is able to take more breaks.