2. 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂...𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙀𝙉?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐔 𝐏.𝟐
▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ah, I had a feeling you were from Bonten," the man— who's name was actually Takemichi— confesses, a sheepish look crossing his face as he scratches the back of neck nervously.

After welcoming his husband home, Mikey had given Takemichi orders to wait in the living room for dinner.

    "You don't want me to help?"

    "I want to do it by myself this time."

    "Oh! Ok, well, it smells absolutely delicious! I'll leave it to you then!"

    And when his King brushed past him to go back into the kitchen, Mikey's face darkened considerably.

    "Keep Mitchy company and be nice. And most importantly, don't scare him."

    Which then brings them back to the present: Sanzu sitting in the living room with Mitchy. Just the two of them. Alone. Just Sanzu and his queen.

    Takemichi Sano...

    Sanzu likes the sound of that.

    The pink haired man tilts his head. "What gave it away?"

    "W-well...you're dressed all fancy so...I just—I just assumed!" Ah, right. Sanzu forgot he still had his suit on.

    "Hm, you'll be wearing the same suits too, my queen."

    "...I'm sorry?"

    "After dinner, we'll take you and the king back to Bonten."

    Takemichi's face is unreadable as he continues to stare at Sanzu. He quirks an eyebrow up at Sanzu.

    "Bonten? Take me and—king? Huh?" Sanzu tries not to sigh too heavily out of his nose. It would be terrible if he somehow offended his queen on the first day.

    "Yes, like I said, we're taking you guys—" Takemichi holds a hand up, effectively stopping Sanzu from speaking.

    "N-No! I um...I know what you're saying but...wow Um..." Takemichi mumbles, now avoiding eye contact with the pink haired man. Was Sanzu being too forward? He didn't think he was, Sanzu was simply just explaining to his queen the plans that will take place after dinner. Maybe he's still a tad bit shocked about the whole thing?

    "Look, Sanzu-kun...right?" His name sounds wonderful on his tongue...

    "Yes, you may also call me whatever you want, my queen."