chapter 7: An unimaginable secret or A mere coincidence?

When the emperor was leading the voyage along with his trusted ministers in his side... Little did he know wht conspiracy is forming behind him.....

Both maham and harkha were at the same palanquin.... Harkha seemed happy. Now maham asked, "kya baat hai begum harkha, u seem happy? ".
She replied with a smile, " Why not maham, I am happy as I m going to my maayka for the first time after my marraige.... But more happy that I ll spend some time with the emperor without any intruders... "
Maham pressed, "intruder? "
Harkha said, "u don't know who I am talking about? "
Maham replied, "yes very well I know..... She is the reason for many of our problems.... But guess wht? "
Harkha says, "what?! "
Maham says, "the emperor don't know what awaits for him in the future"! !!
Harkha's eyes widened with shock, she came forward from her eased position, " Maham?! Did you do something? ! "
Maham simply laughed at her antics
Harkha said,"plz say something,maham!" She replied, "u go enjoy ur time in amer.... But when u come back u ll have wht u want.... Even I m excited to see what holds in the future... "
Harkha did not get anything.... But she felt happy as she ll get wht she wants.....

In agra
The day was same as everyday.... Everyone does their routine work in the harem..... Ruqaiya completed her afternoon prayer nd went to visit nazia......
In nazia's chamber
A maid came telling nazia that ruqaiya begum wants to enter.... She gives her nod.... And the lady comes in....
"Adhaab ruqaiya begum" Said nazia
Ruqaiya replied, "adhaab nazia, kaise hain aap? "
Nazia replies, "very good"
Ruqaiya says, "mmhm... U had ur lunch?" Nazia replied, "s my lady"
After that they both talked about harem nd other subjects.... Nazia seemed to be really happy in her company.... She then realised ruqaiya begum is not as she is seen by the begums.... Good at heart.... But after sometime, a thought of worry came to nazia... She seemed to depressed.... Ruqaiya asks her, "why r u sad all of a sudden nazia, r u not feeling well? "....
Nazia replies, " Mm... Yes ruqaiya begum, I think I should have some sleep for some time.... Will u excuse me"
Ruqaiya says, "of course, u r excused... Have a good sleep.... Shaam ko milte hain., khuda haafiz"
Nazia too smiled. With that ruqaiya left the place.

Now nazia thinks to herself, 'if I have to take this matter to shehensha, then ruqaiya begum would be the best way' nd she dozes off to sleep......

Here ruqaiya comes to her chamber nd sits in her dressing table nd unties her hair as her head piece was heavy.... She looks at her reflection, saying, "ah ruqaiya ah!! Wht a pity of u!! U cannot give ur loving husband a child!! "
Nd cries keeping her palms in her face....... Just then another ruqaiya appers at the mirror, saying, "don't worry, have some sabr, the Lord knows when to give u what! "
Another one also appears on the bed, "ruqaiya, since because he loves u alot, doesn't mean he is not expecting it from u"
Now all these words continuously ring in her mind.... She then sits in the bed nd dozes off to sleep....

Nw it's evening
Ruqaiya woke up frm her slumber nd offered prayers nd was sitting by the lake side near her chamber.... Every begum was doing their routine works... She thought, "if salima begum is there, we would have been chatting by now"

With that, gul came running to her side, "mallika-e-begum! U r here I was searching for u all these time"
Ruqaiya says, "where would I go u crazy girl! "
Gul then sat down in the ground, her expressions changed into a serious one, ruqaiya who noticed it asked, "gul, is everything ok!? "

Gul who was waiting for an opportunity said, "s begum sahiba, I need to talk to u abt someone"
Ruqaiya asks, "who? "
Gul replied, "many maids are complaining about him.... That he is misbehaving with them both in the palace nd the harem"
Ruqaiya who was totally confused asked, "Gul, if u don't reveal him hw will i know,first tell me who is it? " After a pause she continued, "wait! He comes inside harem? "
Gul bows down her head says, "s begum sahiba, he is a member of the Royal family who has right to enter the harem"
Ruqaiya replies, "who is it? "
Gul replies, "Shehzaadi bakshi banu's husband shariffudin!? "
Ruqaiya replied, "what!? "

Ruqaiya was shocked as some years ago too she received such kinds of complaints about him nd warned him too regarding that...

She continued, "he is continuing this even today"
Ruqaiya asked, "what u heard about him, tell me Gul"
Gul replies, "begum sahiba, he is threatening to remove the maids frm their work if they don't obey him.... "
Ruqaiya asks, "what does he says them to do? "
Gul replies, with hesitation, "to be his slave for that one night! " She cries saying that.
Ruqaiya pats on her shoulder, "I ve done all i could do some years ago.... But still he is not giving up this behavior.... So let me take it to shehensha then.... "
With that whe she was about to get up.... Gul says, " Begum sahiba, aur ek baat karni hai aapse! " Now this was more hesitant....
Ruqaiya asks, "is there something very serious that u have to tell me? "
Because she knows Gul for many years, she understood by her facial expressions.....

Gul replies, "this is not about him again, but about nazia begum! "
Ruqaiya stands up, "what about nazia!! Is there anything to harm her! "
Gul replies, "no begum sahiba, but i heard frm her personal maids that she is having a lov..... Lov.... Lover out side!!!! "

Now the sky came in destroyed for ruqaiya... "What r u even talking, Gul she is the mother of the emperor's heir!! "
Gul replies, "but begum sahiba, a maid very well know about her master's secrets.... U said this once to me right? "
Ruqaiya stares at her.
Gul says, "forgive me my lady, if had crossed my limits.... But it's my duty to tell u everything that happens in harem"

Ruqaiya says, "u r excused Gul, leave me alone for sometime! "
Ruqaiya returns back to her chamber, pondering over all what's said.... "Is this true or false"
"If it is so who is he, hw does he comes inside... "
"Hw can nazia do something like that, she is the emperor's wife! "
"Wait.if it's so then she has a lover even today!? No. I ve to find out... "
Many questions ringed in her ears....

So guys hw was the chapter! Do u like it!
Plz do tell ur reviews on the story in the cmnts section.... If u like the chappy plz do vote it! They mean a lot!

Until then, be safe, always❤