chapter 11: The Revealation👀

When he saw his beautiful queen in front of his eyes.... He seemed to forget everything except her.....

Ruqaiya also left everything behind as she saw his love for her in his eyes.... But before getting enrolled in it..... She welcomed her mother in law first.
Ruqaiya says, "adhaab ammi jaan.... Hw r u" She hugged her tight.
She replies, "adhaab beta, I m fine. Except for the journey made me somewhat tired"
Ruqaiya says, "acha phir aap jaayiye aur araam kijiye"

Then all the begums welcomed everyone.... Ruqaiya too hugged salima begum nd says, "I have to tell u something important"
Salima replies, "I also have something to tell u"... Just then harkha begum comes between them, " U both must have missed each other a lot"
Ruqaiya replies, "haan kyun nahi, dil ke kuch yese rishton bhi hoti hai" Straight looking at jalal who was also looking at her while talking to his minister.....

Harkha was embrassed nd she smiled nd left frm there to meet nazia.... Even maham smiles at ruqaiya nd gives her salam ns ruqaiya nods to it....

Then the emperor after a talk with his ministers came to nazia who was standing beside ruqaiya....
Shehenshaa asks, "aap kaise hain, nazia begum? "
Nazia hesitantly replies, "main teekh hoon"
He smiles to her nd leans forward to kiss her forehead.... Nazia with a jerk moves back leaving the emperor nd ruqaiya shocked....
Obviously nazia was guilty after she revealed the secret to ruqaiya.... Ruqaiya shows her eyes in a no nd makes up by saying, "I think she is feeling dizzy, is it so? "
Nazia replies, "yes... "
And the emperor asked harkha to take nazia to the chamber....
And at last whe he came towards ruqaiya to talk to her.... Bakshi calls him, "bhaijaan! "
" I have something important to tell u ppl"
Shariffuddin who was by her side says, "what is it my dear? "
Ruqaiya interrupts, "arey bakshi, first let them come in.... U ll tell them there"
Everyone agreed nd they went inside the harem in the king's chamber.....

Bakshi is feeling shy.... Nd asks ruqaiya to tell it for her..... Ruqaiya comes forward nd says, "shariffuddin saab! Congratulations u r going to become  a father! "
As these words slipped from ruqaiya's mouth everyone were really happy....
The wishes came in pouring for her.... Her husband was also happy nd at the same time worried (probably due to other child😁) nd ruqaiya noted it too....

Then everyone retired to their own chambers leaving ruqaiya nd the emperor at last..... He folds his hand at his back nd walks towards her nd looks straight into her eyes with admiration....
The emperor says, "u have not welcomed me! Does an emperor has to ask this from u? " He said faking anger..
Ruqaiya starts, "gustakhi mauf ho badshah salamath, I was not able to give u a proper welcome amid the chaos! "
The emperor replies in a stern voice, " I think u have to be punished for this crime"
Ruqaiya bows down her head in obedience....
Jalal orders, "come forward" Nd she does so obediently...
He pulls her closer by her waist nd lifts her chin up nd says, "look up"!
And she looks up at him..... And he was lost in her eyes which were deep like an ocean... Her kajal was perfectly applied like a boundary to her sharp eyes....
And when he was leaning forward to kiss her.... She stopped him by keeping her hands on his chest.... He was amazed....

When she was about to start, "jalal, i-"
She was cut short by an announcement by a guard in the entrance, "shehensha, all members of the royal family got a request to assemble in the Royal court, do  i have permission to enter? " Both looked at the direction of the voice.
Jalal replies, "come in"
The guard comes in nd tells him the news... Ruqaiya asks him, who had requested this nd he replies "harkha begum! "
Then the guard leaves bowing his head in respect.... The emperor does not understand wht is happening around him. He says, "wht is happening here ruqaiya? First I am amazed y u pushed me nd nw it's harkha begum... I don't know y she has sent a message like this"
Ruqaiya replies, "shehensha u ll sure get ur answers, but let's go to the court first"