FLORILEGIUM

Flo•ri•le•gi•um: A collection of literary extracts; an anthology.

In this case, it's a collection of stories. Some of you may also know this type of writing by the name Imagines. This is just that!

I usually don't do face claims for my leading lady roles in my work. Why? I like to allow the reader to really tap into their imagination. BUT, since this IS an anthology book, I just might add a face claim to some stories. We are NOT staying in the 90's era in this one. I hope y'all enjoy what's to come!

WARNING: IF YOU'RE SOMEONE WHO IS EASILY OFFENDED, THIS AIN'T FOR YOU! Many things in book may offend people. If it does offend, then go somewhere else. SIMPLE! 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'm not here to stroke NOBODY'S EGO or write what YOU want me to WRITE. MY story, MY way... PERIOD, POINT-BLANK!  There also may be some language used that some people may be offended by. You either like it or don't... Like 50 Cent and The Game said, "HATE it or LOVE!"

NOTE: DeVante/Donald is not crazy in this story! This is PURE FICTION! I DON'T believe the false fabrications of the group or DeVanté. This book is for entertainment purposes only. This is a 90's & 2000's story.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CLAIM ANY RIGHTS TO THE MUSIC, PHOTOS, OR MOVIES/SHOWS MENTIONED OR SHOWN IN THIS BOOK. DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER IS NOT INTENDED TO HARM REAL PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS STORY. ALL WRITING RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO THE WRITER. NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO USE THIS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
If you're under the age of 18, THIS book ain't for you!
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️