A Cute Moment

YOUR POV..

     I wish I would've had the courage to continue what I was doing with Jinx. It felt weird, but I liked it.

     "Ven, what was that?" Jinx said after finally snapping out of it. I look at her, and start to speak.

     "What was what?" I said, clearly knowing what she was talking about. She pointed to her shirt, and made a face at me. "Oh, that." I say while laughing a little.

     "Yes, that." She said.

     "Something, I guess. I don't know." I said, focusing on the purple liquid still coursing through my veins. 

     "What do you mean you don't know?" She said back. "You have to know."

     "Do you want me to do it again..?" I said in a quiet voice, catching her off guard. "Hmm?"

     "What do you mean?" She said, her eyes focusing on me.

     "You know what I mean, Jinx." I said, looking up at her. I slowly get up and walk towards her. "Do you?" I say, my eyes focusing on her neck, my fingers trailing up her arm. My finger gets to her neck, then her jaw, and finally her lips. I rub her bottom lip with my thumb, and she just stares at me. I put my hand behind her head and lean in, my lips brushing past hers as I slip out of the door. I hear her curse at me, being quick to follow me out. 

     "Hey, what the hell!" She said, walking next to me.

     "What, did you want me to keep going?" I said, elbowing her playfully.

     "Well I didn't say that-"

     "Oh, so you didn't want me to keep going?" I said, glancing at her.

     "I definitely didn't say that, either!" She said, and I just kept walking. I slowly made my way to the last drop, Jinx following closely behind. 

     "Why're we here, Ven?" She whispered to me.

     "To sit, I guess? I don't really know." To be honest, I didn't. I was just walking. I didn't really wanna be anywhere. I felt Jinx hold my hand, and I blushed at the action. It was cute seeing her like this, especially with the way she treats others.

(Sorry for not updating a ton, I'm just having some thought blockage, I suppose. Love you all!)