Death, Death, and more Death

YOUR POV..

     I wake up in a room by myself, tied and locked to a chair. I have a mask on that prevents me from speaking. I remember what happened and start crying. It all seems so fuzzy. Even with the thickness of this metal mask, you can still hear my cries and sobs. The silence. It's too loud. It's making everything so much worse. I start laughing. Laughing. Why would I be laughing. I should be crying. I start switching from laughing to crying at the same time, then just start completely sobbing. No more laughing.

      I hear voices outside that sound familiar. Vi. I try to scream, but I don't have to. The metal door opens up to reveal that I'm sitting here locked up, sobbing. I see Vander try and get out of his locked chair, but he can't as Mylo is trying to unlock him. I then hear a deep voice speaking calmly..

     "So what will it be, Vi.. Vander, or this poor, poor little child, who hasn't even experienced life yet.." He says to Vi. Vi looked at me with tears in her eyes.

     "I'm sorry Ven... I'm so, so, sorry...." She says shakily, trying not to let her tears fall as she turns around to go for Vander. All I can do is sob and try to get free. I see Vander shake his head, like he's trying to tell Vi to come for me instead. She shuts the door on them, and I'm left all alone.. Again..

     "Powder." I think to myself. Is Powder okay, does she know whats going on, is she here too? I freak myself out and almost send myself into a panic attack as I see a blue explosion go off. I look around and see everyone dead. I black out. Am I dead?

                                                                             -TIMESKIP 6 YEARS-

     "I'll be right back Powder.." I say as I run off to chase Vi and Vander.

     I wake up. I layed still in my secret hideout I had when I was younger. I lifted my head up, and looked around. I fell asleep while making fireworks. Again. I grab the gunpowder and this stuff called Shimmer, I think? Or was it Chimmer.. I rub my head out of frustration. Why can't I remember anything.. I get my gold tube and wrap it around the firework, putting two drops of shimmer into it, then closing it off with the gold wire.

     My eyes lit up, I heard Powder from behind me, and went to say hi.. but when I turned she kept disapearring. She never stayed. Why does everyone leave me? Why does everyone I love die? I wonder if somehow somewhere Powder is still out there, I wonder if she has gone insane like I did. I wonder... what does she look like now? Will she even like me now? What about Ekko, does he think I left him now? I would never leave Ekko. I wouldn't leave anyone. Not like they left me. I put my gun up to my head, and pretend to pull the trigger, then laugh out loud. I drop the gun and stop laughing. I look at my hair, it's almost grown out to my ankles and it's no longer white, it's stained from blood. What if I just... used it as a weapon.. like a rope.. or a strangler! I smiled at my ideas, but my thoughts went straight back to Powder. She was the only thing keeping me from not pretending to pull the trigger.

     I hear steps coming closer. I wait until they enter the room, then do a dramatic chair spin, then see Silco. He was the one that didn't leave me.. He told me he killed them because they didn't want me anymore.. I can't... 

     I grab my ponytail and pull it hard, giggling as I do so and I stare at Silco.

     "Are you gonna speak or what?" I say in a raspy voice, it's raspy because I barely speak anymore. I hold up my two fingers at Silco, and pretend to shoot him, then giggle. "Really? Tough crowd today..." He only stares at me before sighing loudly.

     "We need to talk. Your chats in here are... quite genius.." He says, and I nod and stare up in excitement, my eyes sparkling with joy. "And.. Sevika just now-" Before he could finish I pointed my gun at him. He stared at me, he knew I wouldn't actually shoot him.

     "Sevika, I thought she was out of the picture. I thought she died." He stares at me as I slowly put the gun down. In the past, Sevika had tried using me for expirements. He said he would get rid of her.. but he never did. Everyone always lies. Liar, liar, liar. Lies, why does everyone.. always.. lie.

     "She wasn't as she helped pay a debt for me. But she has suggested that I introduce you to someone named.. Jinx." He said coldly. I got up and hugged him.

     "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.." I had finally gotten permission to see other people than the ghosts of the ones that haunt me.

     Silco had his new guards pick up my stuff for me. I wasn't fond of them touching it because it looked like they hadn't washed their hands in years, and they drooled. Everywhere. They weren't even guards at this point. They were dogs. Dogs that needed desperate training.

     My train of thought was interrupted when his guards set down my stuff on a floor, then Silco walked into the room. 

     "Just make yourself comfortable, or not. She won't care." He left the room after saying that. I saw the top of a girls head, it was teal. Teal hair.. Powder.. No, no, no, no, no... she can't... She has to be dead.

     I push my thoughts away before they get worse and I start talking to myself. Suddenly the girl spins around on her chair and faces me. I see her face.

     "P-.... No... no... no... no... I can't.. you can't be here.. you are dead.." I start saying to myself and the girl at the same time. She left me. Why would she be here. That can't be her.