Shimmer

JINX'S POV.. 

     I wake up, screaming from pain. I see hallucinations of everyone. Vi and Caitlyn stood above me, injecting me with shimmer. I scream louder, noticing on the other side of me, that someone was standing there. I look over, seeing Ven. I stop screaming for a second, but then start right up after being injected again. Ven is standing over me, holding something. My heart. I see her crush it with her hands, and walk away. I scream for her to come back, but she disappears into the darkness. I feel tears come down my face.

—-

     I finally feel the pain go away, sitting up rapidly. I notice Silco and Ven in the room with me. Ven.. she didn't love me.. she never did.. I have to find a way to make her love me. I pick Ven up, walking out of the room. She didn't wake up when I picked her up, so she has to be sedated. I make my way back to my room slowly, and set her down on the sofa. Her body flops down, and I stare at her. I feel my face sadden as I look at her. I walk away and clear my throat, opening the box with the key that was in my pocket. I take out the object, and it was a gun looking thing with a needle at the end of it. I shake it around, looking at the purple liquid inside. Shimmer.

     I walk back over to her, and put the shimmer up to her arm. I hesitate for a moment, staring at her beautiful face. I look at the gun, then back at her. I lean my head up and kiss her, slowly pressing the trigger for the needle. I feel the gun get lighter, the shimmer flowing into her body. She wakes up with a scream, tears flowing out of her eyes. I look at the gun again, regretting what I've done. Will she ever love me again after this? What have I done..

     She screams louder, looking at me with tears on her face. I slowly back away, then run towards her. I cup her face in my hands, and stare at her. 

     "No, no, no.. I'm so sorry, Ven.. I didn't mean it.." I whisper, tears coming out of my eyes. "I'll fix it! It's okay!" I say as she stops screaming, finally calming down. Her eyes glow a slight pink, and I look into them.

     "Jinx..? Why would you do this.." She whispers, still in pain. "What did I do?.."

     "So you could love me.. and we could be together, forever.." I say, smiling at her. I see her brows furrow as she sits up.

     "But I already loved you before.." She says, clutching her stomaching in pain. I look at her stomach, biting my lip as I feel a wave of guilt wash over me. 

     "I'm sorry.. They told me you didn't.." I said, but she stopped me. She put her hand in mine, and looked at me.

     "It's okay.. I'm here now.." She said, rubbing my cheek with her hand. I found it hard to breathe as I inched closer to her. I felt the gap between our lips disappear as I kissed her slowly. She slid her hand around my back, pulling me closer. I found my hands tangled in her hair, as she pulled our bodies almost impossibly close.

     "JINX!" I heard someone shout. Silco, again?! I hopped off Ven, as she sat up. Her face was red, but she was still slyly smirking at me. "What did I tell you!"

     "You can't control me! I don't get why you even care so much! She tries to keep me safe, unlike you!" I say, yelling at him.

     "I just brought you back to life, Jinx. I won't hesitate to take you out." He says, staring at me.

     "Then do it." I say, tossing him a gun. "Shoot me." 

     He looks at the gun, and breathes heavily. He drops it, and walks out angrily. I look at the door, feeling a pair of eyes on me. I don't look away from the door, though. I feel a pair of arms slink around my waist, and a body being pressed against me. I smile at Vens touch, feeling her lips on my shoulder. She gives it a gentle kiss, and I feel her hand moving. She slips her hand under my shirt, which makes me gasp. She laughs, and slips it back out, walking away. I stand there in shock, wondering what could've just happened.