Our Little Secret

JINX'S POV..

     "Stop, don't take her! Silco! Please!" I shouted, my eyes filling up with tears. I heard the door shut, and dropped to my knees. I could only imagine what he was gonna do to her. I couldn't be here without her. Another person lost.. Did I kill her, like I killed the others..?

     "You killed her.." Mylo whispered in my ear. 

     "No! I didn't! I just couldn't help myself! It was the shimmer you saw it!" I said whilst still on the floor. I got up, picked up my gun, and started going towards the door. I tried going out, but it was locked. "Let me out! I need her back, give me her back!" I yelled as I slammed myself into the door multiple times, laughing loudly. Do they really think I won't get out because of a locked door..? Idiots.

YOUR POV..

     "Jinx! Help me, please!" You shouted as you heard an explosion, followed by about 5 more. The knife that Silco was using to carve into you had stopped, leaving a fine line across your stomach. You breathed heavily, knowing the only person who would use explosives at this moment was-

     "Ven, are you okay!-" She paused and stared at Silco. I watched her chest rise and fall, her face becoming more contorted in a violent manner. She looked back over, her eyes trailing down me, stopping at the line on my stomach. Blood was coming out of it at a normal speed, but Jinx didn't care. She got her gun and smacked the side of Silco's face with it so hard, that it knocked him out. She ran over to me, cupping my face with her hands.

     "Jinxxx, I knew you'd come back for me." I said, laughing which turned into a painful groan. She dropped my head on the table. "Ouuuch?!" I said loudly.

     "It's okay, I'm gonna get you out of here. Just- I need to think, okay?!" She raised her voice at me, which only caused me to look at her confused. Why did she raise her voice at me.. I didn't even say anything..?

     I grabbed Jinx's hand to calm her down, and she looked at me. She sat down on the table I was on. 

     "Hey.. now might not be the time.. but could you untie me.. pretty please? These ropes are starting to burn my skin-" Before I could finish, I looked down and I was already untied. "Oh.. you're a peach. Thanks." I said before squeezing her shoulder. She looked at me and pushed me back down on the table. I raised my eyebrows, not knowing what she was doing.

     "Bandages." She said, pulling out a roll of them. I hummed in response, straightening my posture so it was easier for her to wrap them around me. I had a tank top on that Silco pulled up to cut me, so I just took it off. I saw Jinx blush when I looked up, then she quickly started bandaging me. She was gentle whilst doing it, making sure not to cause me anymore pain. I couldn't help but just stare at her while she was doing it, she was nice to look at when she wasn't engulfed in rage. "What?.." She said, noticing me looking at her.

     "Sorry, you're just so nice to look at." I reply, with a cheesy grin. She just hums in response. "Also.. what happened in your tech room.. the shimmer did something to me so I can't really remember."

JINX'S POV..

     "Oh, uh.. Nothing much you know, just the usual!" I said while nervously laughing and trying to hide the redness in my face. I looked up at her and telling by her face, I knew she didn't believe me.

     "Is that all..? You're looking awfully suspicious, Jinx. He's knocked out, so you can tell me. It'll be our little secret." She says while giggling, but I stay silent. "C'mon.." I don't want to tell her.. but I know she won't stop pestering me about it if I don't.

     "Fine." I said, ripping the bandage with my teeth and finishing the wrap. "You kissed me." I say. She looks at me in shock, then immediately started apologizing.

     "Oh my gosh.. I'm so sorry. I don't know why I would've done that." She repeated.

     "You're okay, don't get too worked up about it. It was fine.." I said, blushing a little bit thinking of the moment. "Plus, it's not like it was bad.." I mumbled under my breath.

     "What..?" She said, looking up at me. "I couldn't hear you.. what'd you say for that last part?" 

     "Oh, nothing.. just talking to myself.. y'know." I said while laughing a little, then rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. Suddenly she pulls me down, and hugs me tight. It takes me a second to register what she's doing, but as soon as I do, I slowly put my arms around her.

     "Thank you, Jinx." She says, not letting go of me. I hug tighter in response, trying to avoid her wrap.