Chapter 38

Third person POV

Throughout the rest of the week Kurama, Naruto, Amon and Shiro had cleaned out the downstairs storage room and had fixed it into a shared room for Amon and Shiro.

Moegi and Udon had visited very often while there was still no sign of Konoharmu.

Today marked 1 week till the festival.

"Why won't you tell me?!" Kurama asked for like the 10th time that day.

"Because we promised him we wouldn't!" Udon protested.

"Then could you at least tell me where he is?" Kurama asked.

"No way!" Moegi refused while making a X with her hands.

"UUUUGGGHHHHH!" Kurama groaned in frustration.

Once again they were sitting in the living room with Udon sitting in Kurama's lap while they read together and Moegi (who was the only one aloud to) brushed Kurama's tails.

All through the whole Kurama kept asking about Konoharmu's where abouts.

In the backyard Naruto, Shiro, and Amon were training with swords after Amon heard that Naruto never took his sword out on mission which kinda crushed him.

Naruto's sword was white and orange with a fox like design. It was custom made just for him.It was light and swift and it wouldn't cut though flesh unless you put a lot of strength behind it but it cut through skin like paper.

It was light and swift and it wouldn't cut though flesh unless you put a lot of strength behind it but it cut through skin like paper

Shiro's sword was golden, orange, and red. It was very expensive and hard to find. The charm attached to it always pointed North so there was no way Shiro could ever get lost. Unlike Naruto's Sword this sword would easily cut through flesh once you master it of course.

Suddenly the cries of a crow circling over could be heard.

"Grandma Tsnuade must have a mission for me." Naruto said placing his sword in the sheeth.

"Papa is it ok if I bring Shiro with me?" Naruto asked.

"I'm sure Lady Tsnuade will be ok with that." Kurama said.